My before and after pics- Now no laughing

:clap:
You look absolutely brilliant Sejay. Terrific weight loss - well done!!

:clap:
You look absolutely brilliant Sejay. Terrific weight loss - well done!!
Thank-you they are the only to pics of when i was bigger i have:( god i wish i never binned the others. The one above is when i was about 13stone at 16 years old:eek: :eek: :eek: , before i started Slimming World-

Hey hun

How long did it take you to get that weight off- if you dont mind me asking? Im on CD and am about 13 stone now (have already lost over a stone and a half since 19th Feb) and would be interested to know how long it took for you to get down to where you are now?

xx

Hey hun

How long did it take you to get that weight off- if you dont mind me asking? Im on CD and am about 13 stone now (have already lost over a stone and a half since 19th Feb) and would be interested to know how long it took for you to get down to where you are now?

xx

Hey hun, it took me about a year half/ two years- seems a life time compared to yours- LOL
but i had a while of stopping and starting

Oh blimey,

Well in that case, even more especially well done to you! Lol the only thing keeping me going on this diet is knowing that I will be down to target in a few months... not sure I would have the willpower to do it for 2 years... I tried slimming world for a month and only lost 1lb, so think your loss is fab! Its obviously the diet for you! xxx

Your "after" photos are amazing! I love seeing before and after photos - they make me think that maybe I can do it too. My ticker looks good but I did all except the last 3.5 lbs with lipotrim and now on my 2nd week of Slimming World the scales don't seem to be moving much :sigh: also, the target weight loss is artificial so it seems more achievable :( I'm so glad you (and others) put up your photos - it gives me a reason to persevere - I know the diet works...if you stick to it :rolleyes: love ff x

Ah dont worry hunni- keep going it may take a few weeks to start seeing a difference-

I just weighed myself after two perfect weeks and it says im heavier- arrrggghhhh

Thanks cjtj :thankyou: I'm going to keep at it. Re your 2 perfect weeks: it's hard when you've been "good" and have nothing to show for it...have you been doing more exercise? It's possible you have lost fat but gained muscle which I think weighs more. So you'll be more toned, and will probably have lost inches rather than lbs. Hope so anyway. Good luck. I weigh in tomorrow at 5.30ish <cue dramatic music>.

Hi great pics...How long has it taken you with slimming world? I can't decide which diet to do !!! was gonna do the cambridge but scared itll all fly bak on if im not careful. Didi slimming world in the past but hard to get a group near me.................
You look really good bet u feel fab
Carly xxxxxx

wow4.gif

well done
i am on the cd diet and have heaps to lose but it`s the before and after pics that kep me going
kaz :D

Back