• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

My Before and Afters! well not afters as im not quiet there yet lol

what do you guys think? I have lost 52lbs over about 10 months and everyone at school is treating me different, i love my new life, but i just don't feel content with my body yet... im wondering if its phantom fat, as often i still feel like im 205lbs or if i just still need to lose the last 27lbs like i originally planned?!

here are the photo links because i cant upload on here

Before and Now picture by AlanaDarliin - Photobucket

Before and Now picture by AlanaDarliin - Photobucket
Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Really wants to be thin!!
Good girl, your lookin amazing keep up the good work x
Well done! I think you look great the weight you are, but i think an ultimate goal weight is something personal and no one can really tell you what it is. I know when i get to my 1st goal weight (11st 6lbs) Im going to reduce it by 7lbs until im happy with the way i look, but i wont go lower than 10st. Good luck if you decide to keep going and I think you look fab!!
Oh, well done. I think you need to live with your 'new' body a while and then decide whether to lose more. You look great as you are though.

Gold Member
Wow, love looking at before and after pics. You have a great figure, what did you do in the end as this was posted in Feb?
well done!