my before and half way pic :)

kdub24

I Will & I Can!!
just thought id share my story

the b4 pic was taken last oct 2010
the half way pic was taken today :)

so far ive lost a stone at slimming world and yo can really tell the difference. ive still got a stone to go so i spose this can be half way lol xxxx

Attachments

• Picture 218.jpg
    Picture 218.jpg
    313.8 KB · Views: 783
  • Picture 670.jpg
    Picture 670.jpg
    200.9 KB · Views: 765
thanks ladies xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

yeah its lovely, i been looking at it all day its very strange, but ive only got myself to be proud of coz i done it lol xxx

thank you Ladies :) u have all cheered me up.

ali - i tryed to make it al look the same lol took a while :)

im abit down today coz i had weigh in this morn and ive stayed the same, its better then gaining but i was expecting atleast a pound.

i no what i need to do just more exersice, which i need a rocket up my bum to do that. its so hard but ill get there 1 day thanks again x

wow, can really see the diff already!
Im sure you will hit target soon.
Think I might get a sts this week, not fair when you have been good all week!

U can really see the difference,Well Done :) -
I was too scared to take a pic when I started! Have lost almost 2 stone now- still got a couple of stone to go, tried on some summer trousers at the weekend that I wore last summer & that gave me a huge boost ( There was No Way I could wear them :) They were WAY too BIG :D )

I had to read it twice and it says you lost only one stone but in your photo you look like you lost a lot more and you are so much younger looking.:wow: Whatever you are doing keep on doing it.

Well done:happy096:

thanks girls,

but the only thing ive noticed is that i havent rele gone down a dress size, id prob say half a dress size, my clothes still fit and r bit looser, its really annoying coz i was hopin to see a big diff, but im also quite tall which means for me u cant see a massive diff unless i loose loads.

xxx

U look fab! Xx

Back