My Before, During and After Thread!

OMGGGGGGGGGG!!

Been walking around for the last hour with my skirt tucked into my knickers!!!! Mortified isn't the word :eek::eek:

Nobody said anything, maybe they didn't see? :cry:

Hahahaha!! I was talking to a colleague and realised I had dripped water down my leg while filling my bottle. Looked like I'd weed myself.

Why not get some crocs? They tone, you can wear them with skirts and they look pretty, for toning shoes :D

And they are so comfy!

Just ordered some WW digital scales. I can't read mine properly, they are Doctors style dial ones. I had to get SO to read them for me last night. First time I've told him my weight in years!!

those doctor stylee scales suck, i have to guess what mine say as i just cant see and mine are a magnified version so i can attempt to read em without glasses on (cos im a bad girl and hardly ever wear em)

Arrgh...

Too... much...

talk... of...

shoes!!! :eek:

:D :D

Do you think I need counselling for my lack of shoe appreciation? Do I just need taking to a decent shoe shop with a shoe aficionado to be shown the error of my ways?

Could my lack of shoe appreciation be the cause of my dieting struggles? Maybe if I learned to love shoes, my troubles would be over!

LMAO @ the skirt tucked into knickers thing - brilliant. I once did that on a plane coming back from Gran Canaria. Went to the loo, then walked down the length of the plane with my dress tucked in. And it was a guy who pointed it out... :eek:

I have to admit I've been actually debating if your female Lily... shoes are wired into a woman's DNA :p

Weigh in day today! Should be fun :D Hoping for a big one after last week, plus I managed to have a no 2 this morning with no pharmaceutical (that's gotta be spelt wrong) assistance :cool:

Have a good day everyone :)

Nooo way.. how shameful but funny lol.!

how are u today chick? x

I know, LOL! I've got pants on today though, not risking it! Plus they were bloody white lacy see through numbers, argh! :cry:

Good thanks, looking forward to getting weighed and having nice bars to eat! How are you? x

hun if you had to flash your panties to the world at least be proud that they were a pretty pair insted of a pair of greying saggy granny panties

Lol, good point. But I did flash my big white arse through them, that's not good.

Though it could have been a thong, so I should think myself lucky :)

All good thanks Jess, WI tonight, always a good day! :D

It's pretty crap up here too, apparently it's going to rain now til Monday :(

Hope you have a great day chick :)

And GMTV said it would be glourious today.. I was hunting high and low for a scarf this morning and couldn't find one anywhere. Lol x

And GMTV said it would be glourious today.. I was hunting high and low for a scarf this morning and couldn't find one anywhere. Lol x

weather men, they lie!

Hmm, just had a thought I wanted to jot down for weak moments ;)

Last week when I had my 1lb loss, I was moaning & ranting, & the demons came into my head, just like in the past when I had been 'good' on a diet and lost nothing or next to nothing. I was thinking

What's the point of not eating if I'm only going to lose a lb?
This is pointless
I'm not getting anywhere
I might as well pack it in & eat what I want

And I reigned myself in by thinking,

I can't expect a big number every week
Don't judge my loss from anybody elses, we're all different & have different activity levels.

If I did stop now, and binge, I would be right back to square one, all that time, effort & money wasted, still unhappy with my weight like I have been for about 8 years. Only, unhappier than I was when I STS because I would probably gain.
I'm doing so well, I'm doing it!! I've been doing it for xx days, I just have to keep it up.

If you think it's going to be hard, horrible, and you're going to be deprived then you will be. If you think, I can enjoy lovely mousses and yummy bars. I don't have to cook as much and I'll be thin at the end of it, when everything is waiting for me in moderation, then it will be an easier journey.

Being hungry won't kill me, I can survive it for a few hours, push it down with water, it's not like I'm starving to death!!

That taste of food in your mouth does not last anywhere near as long as the feeling of being miserable with your weight, low self esteem, frustration does. It really isn't worth it. Plus when you binge you switch off & don't even taste it after a few bites. I intend to savour small amounts of food I enjoy when I'm finished!

Food doesn't solve any problem other than being hungry, it just causes more problems, many more than the one you try to solve by binging on it.

Food isn't your friend. You might love it but it certainly doesn't love you back.

I've managed to change my habits, i.e, no drinking on a Saturday night with a takeaway & a family sized bar of chocolate me & OH weren't even hungry for, just ate it because it was a habit.

No more eating a crap ton of junk when watching films, I can enjoy them without anything to eat.

No more eating when DS/SO winds me up. It really doesn't solve anything!

Well hunny - I went into the mode of losing a little and self harming by eating what i wanted!

i put on half a lb this week!

NEVER AGAIN!

I am on it like you would not believe and I am doign SS for one week (I must add my CDC did not say I could do this but i am doing it myself!)

Well hunny - I went into the mode of losing a little and self harming by eating what i wanted!

i put on half a lb this week!

NEVER AGAIN!

I am on it like you would not believe and I am doign SS for one week (I must add my CDC did not say I could do this but i am doing it myself!)

Be careful, if your CDC has told you not to, there might be a reason, you don't want to be ill!

Good luck hon :)

Well I can take a vote - as long as I have my 3 packs a day...plus I have to have my meal on Tuesday night as that is my works do and they have prepared it especially for me!

How nice is that!

(quote)Do you think I need counselling for my lack of shoe appreciation? Do I just need taking to a decent shoe shop with a shoe aficionado to be shown the error of my ways?(quote)

In short, yes!

I have to admit I've been actually debating if your female Lily... shoes are wired into a woman's DNA :p

If I'm not female, why am I having to put up with this cr*ppy TOTM??? :sigh:

My other half quite likes shoes though... :D

Good luck for weigh in, hunni! :cross: Psychic Lily predicts... 2lbs - but hopes she's wrong as usual and it's 5lbs instead. :)

Back