My Before, During and After Thread!

Lily said:
Aw, I love that you're so excited about switching to WW. :D :D I think you're going to do fab. :clap:

You've done so well, hunni. Really proud of you! Now - you're not planning on deserting us here on the Cambridge bit of the forum, are you? :cry:

Aww thanks Lily! You've been my saviour on CD :) <3

I'm so excited, ww cheesecakes and low fat rice pudding, lol!

No, I'm going nowhere! I would miss you all too much :D

Aw, I love that you're so excited about switching to WW. :D :D I think you're going to do fab. :clap:

You've done so well, hunni. Really proud of you! Now - you're not planning on deserting us here on the Cambridge bit of the forum, are you? :cry:
I think I may move my diary over to gold as don't feel as if I should be on the forum anymore plus.. Negative this may sound when I post in CD forum I think of going back to it expecially with weeks like this with my gains.. I read and nose in certain diaries I know of now e.g Sally, jo's , vikki, Claire cuz when I read about peoples weight losses ... I convince myself I should jump back on the wagon..!

:) madness it might sound but CD is still very tempting for me .. What u gonna do Carla ? Start posting around so u can access Gold members xx

I've already been doing it Shanny, nearly there! lol!

I want to keep a diary here for anyone it might help, but not to distract or upset anyone by talking lapses and food. Hmm, dilemma!

Plus I can't leave the CD board without Jo!! :D

I've already been doing it Shanny, nearly there! lol!

I want to keep a diary here for anyone it might help, but not to distract or upset anyone by talking lapses and food. Hmm, dilemma!

Plus I can't leave the CD board without Jo!! :D
Yeh that's y I don't post food related things which I would like to do daily..

Keep posting and playing them daft games lol .. Jo posts often so it wouldn't take her long to be able to access gold really :)

Have a think u can always bump up this diary when u like..! Xxx

I've always posted about food in mine though, I started the diary before I did CD ;)

I think I'll do a brand new one when I get to 1500 posts, since I wont even be doing CD then :p I'll just have to post on Jo's diary til she catches up :D

Yeah - I think that's why I've started to write differently and in more detail in my Wordpress Blog - I want that to be my main record of what really happened and here to be my 'this is how I do CD'

You are sooo right about the 100% thing, I think it's blimming important if you have 5 stone to lose and you're facing 3 or more months of SSing to get anywhere near food, but it's almost about what works for you. This time round I had to trick myself into it by doing 2 different sets of stats so I had two official weigh ins a week to keep me going. This time round I've drunk more coke zero than I think I've drunk actual coke in the last few years (and I drank a lot of coke). This time round if I've fancied a diet drink with citric acid in it, I've had it. Not any more, but in the first dark months, yes. Whatever helps you through! Same goes with plan and off plan eating in the higher steps. We do not beat ourselves up. We continue, adapt and improve.

You're doing great Sarah, you're like a machine! :D

It's the daaaaay! I'm going out round Manchester today and it's going to be sunny so I can wear my polka dot tea dress :D will put pics on later when I'm ready. Got 2 coats of fake tan on and having my hair cut at ten. Dead excited!!

Went shopping last night, cant tell you how happy it made me to see the fridge full, made good choices too, all healthy stuff, yay me!! No binges either last few days, feeling great :D

Have an amazing day everyone :)

Carla - you phenomonal woman!

I was just reading the "get your head inside your body will follow" group pages maybe you could move your diary there, lots of beck, peers and spangle lovers seem to post.

I hope you sass the day away, wiggling your hips in said tea dress, all bronzed as a berry. I am off to my cousins wedding party this evening, just a bit lighter (well over a stone) than the last time I have been seen at a family gathering. I will of course, have to navigate buffet tables, cake gate, and general grilling about my SS'ness. But my plan is to take an emergency protein bar, have my tetra just before I go and drink gallons of soda water.

You know talking about food doesnt bother me being a SS-er, I find it quite theraputic to "purge" my food thoughts on my diary...saves me eating it...its just like beck/spangle advocate, write it down and the feeling passess - nine times out of ten it is true.

Sarah - I have just been reading your diary. Totaly amazing - AND I dont know how you do it in London, so many of my dangerzones around - Pret, starbucks et al.... krispy kreme donuts, I could go on...

Have a lovely sunny tea dress wearing, golden skinned day!

Aww, thanks so much Nat! :D

Y'know, I agree about writing it down to get it out if your head, sound advice ;)

I need to go somewhere don't I! I'll think on it... Got one more CD pack for my dinner then I'm through :eek:

Hope you have a fab time tonight and the compliments and soda water are flowing for you! :D

You're doing great Sarah, you're like a machine! :D

It's the daaaaay! I'm going out round Manchester today and it's going to be sunny so I can wear my polka dot tea dress :D will put pics on later when I'm ready. Got 2 coats of fake tan on and having my hair cut at ten. Dead excited!!

Went shopping last night, cant tell you how happy it made me to see the fridge full, made good choices too, all healthy stuff, yay me!! No binges either last few days, feeling great :D

Have an amazing day everyone :)
OMG your dress sounds lovely definitely a shanny's dress lool enjoy your day petal lots of hugs.. Xx

Thanks hon :D I'll put a pic up later then you can see it, have a great day chicken xx

Nat (I assume that's your name, Bettiesrevenge - do correct me if I'm wrong!) Luckily for me I don't drink coffee with milk in so Starbucks has never been a problem (although I did once have quite a Cheese & Marmite panini habit!) and - I bet you hate me now - but I actually don't like the taste of Krispy Kreme's which is as well as there is a stand by my office door! But yeah - there is a Pret sandwich I really really miss...I saw a man eating one in the street yesterday and I stared at him longingly - I bet he thought I fancied him...lol! I think the thing that has kept me out of the noodlebars and multiple sandwich shops is the fact that I need to save money this year...every time I've nearly given in I've thought of the money and extra 4 weeks of good SS/810ing will save me.

That is in fact my name, yes!

You know something odd, I dont even like the taste of Krispy Kreme's either BUT I STILL ATE THEM. That makes me writhe now when I think of it. That said, I too am a Cheese and marmite pannini fiend. Never really had a problem with any cakes from starbucks, but thats probably because they are usually less than fresh!

I like your financial motivational tool. I also use that one, I mean I used to spend at least £10-15 a day on really rubbish, half stale food from a variety of food/coffee franchises on my travels, then dinner, which was inevitably picked up in haste from a tesco metro/M&S at a train station...now I pack my tetra's and go! £6 a day...

Now I can spend the difference on important things I guess.

Nat

LOL, Carla.

When I first heard of Slimming World Syns -- this was how I envisaged it being spelt. Sin... as in eating these things were sinful. Then, I learned that they are actually Syns as in Synergy (there version of points).

Anyway, I think WW will better for me (esp. with the tweaked Pro-points programme). I found that Slimming World did not give me enough direction and I need portion control.

Good Luck, Carla.

And come on over the "gold side" asap.

Mel

MinnieMel said:
LOL, Carla.

When I first heard of Slimming World Syns -- this was how I envisaged it being spelt. Sin... as in eating these things were sinful. Then, I learned that they are actually Syns as in Synergy (there version of points).

Anyway, I think WW will better for me (esp. with the tweaked Pro-points programme). I found that Slimming World did not give me enough direction and I need portion control.

Good Luck, Carla.

And come on over the "gold side" asap.

Mel

Originally, they were called 'Sins', Mel - the name 'Syn' came later in a direct response to a WW marketing campaign that stated on WW that 'no food was a sin'. :) The word 'synergy' was very much an afterthought. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
She could knock that out with the Song Game in no time!

Back