My Before, During and After Thread!

Groooooooan *drags self in*

Had a good time, had some arguments, lol but all in all a good night. Got in at about midnight, had half a burger and cheesecake at lunch time in Yates', randomly bought a wispa on the train home but that was it. I was mixing all kinds if drinks and being a bit silly so was ill...... a lot. Lol.

Scales say 9.6.5 so same as yesterday :D hope you're all having a good weekend! Gorgeous weather here, best get washing pegged out! Xx

Morning lady.....all looks very good and in control and panning out just lovely!!

Oh, and you are going *nowhere*!! All that glitters aint gold....hee hee xxx

Lol Jo :D

Good start to the day, off work today so going into town, get some shorty pj's, some new kitchen stuff, hair dye and some meat from butchers been good head wise, no binges or urges to binge, just relaxed again, hooray :D

Oh, and I took pics of my dress from Saturday on my ipod but I cant figure out how to get them on here

Hope you all have a great Monday!

Morning Carla,

I hope you are having a wonderful day, thus far. It is going to be a scorcher! It is my DD's Sports Day and I just ordered a foldable gazebo and bring and set up (school recommended this). I wanted one anyway, so good time to pick it up!

Mel

Ooh what a lovely day for it Mel! It's gorgeous here too, might get out in the garden later :D

Hi Carla,

Did you get outside in the garden or did it end up being too hot?

I went to Aquafit last night and it was so refreshing! I am glad to did some fitness... the heat makes me feel especially lazy.

M

Lol, I'll get it up somehow Shanny :D

Swimming sounds lovely in this weather Mel, bet you enjoyed it!

I sat under the umbrella for a while, then it cooled down so we went in, had a lovely day, got loads of kitchen bits, storage canisters, oven trays & such, had a lovely frappuccino in Starbucks, got new 2 pairs of shirts/vest pj's & wore one last night, felt dead nice :D

OH's 30th bday today so stuck banners & balloons all over the house, also just found out it's DS's sports day so booked a few hours off this afternoon for that.

Really enjoying WW PP's, weight is still 9.6.5, would maybe like to get doen to 9.2, will see how I go. I'm not putting any pressure on myself though, if it happens it happens :D I do feel nice as I am but there is always room for improvement!

Baking OH's cake tonight, had some of his Thorntons choccies too this morning, naughty as I'm not that keen, I pointed them anyway and will be doing P90X Kenpo tonight to claw some AP's back.

Ordered a load of fitness dvd's from Amazon, will be trying pilates & ballet to let those legs whittled down! I'm thinking I'm going to do 5 hours a week, 2 cardio, 3 resistance, then in September do 6, plus my walking to work & back, thats a couple of miles a day.

I really need a new diary!! This is not CD at all, but I don't want a WW diary. Wah! Best get to posting.

Have a great day :)

OK!

I've started a new diary here, this diary will now be left to sink into the depths like that necklace in Titanic.

http://www.minimins.com/silver-members-diary/220542-coralprincesss-happy-girl-diary.html#post3792979

It's in the Silver bit so you must be over 500 posts to ride. I can post pics & schtuff in there & talk about srs bzns ;) yay!

Sayonara diary and Cambridge diet, you have served me well but now I must leave you. :wave_cry:
Aw bless ya ive posted in your new sparkley diary.. petal xx

Oh god what a tearful goodbye...now I have to go and post fruriously over on name that tune or whatever.

Good luck and I will follow you when I become one of the elite:)

bettiesrevenge said:
Oh god what a tearful goodbye...now I have to go and post fruriously over on name that tune or whatever.

Good luck and I will follow you when I become one of the elite:)

Yes you do, get to those game threads Nat ;)

You don't get rid of me that easily, I will still visit your diary! :D

Ooh, I totally forgot to post this!

I've been so much better around food since last week, I'm not craving anything, or hoarding, or binging, I've gone back to how I was before CD (sans emotional eating, well, not to the level I was)

So anyone that is worried about coming off CD & going mental eating everything in sight, don't! You will be fine. I was craving crumpets and bagels but I'm happy to wait a few weeks for them, I've finally realised there is no rush! When I first stopped CD I thought I had to eat everything I'd been craving right away but that's gone now.

I feel like I'll be fine, do my training, WW, this is my life now :D

glad you feeling content carla you will be missed hun see you soon :)xxx

Brilliant news Carla....I have been missing you!

Of course you felt you wanted to go carb mad at first.....totally natural. Your experience helped me to slow down and realise that therebis a way of experiencing food while on CD without having to see it as black and white.

What is your FB? Message me. Mwah xxx

Hello my slim gorgeous beauty! Well done on maintaining! Soooooo proud of you and you look HOT!! xx

Hi Carla,

Just popping in to say, "Hi!" I am trying to do WW. I'll have my second week weigh in on Monday. It'll be interesting to see how it went... I find it hard to believe that I can lose anything eating so much (and such variety of food). I am sure it will not be much -- but 1 pound is still a loss and I'll take it (that was my first week's loss).

How and what are you doing atm?

Mel

hope your well hun am really missing you please post here so we know how your getting on :)xxx

Aw carla is still a skinny minnie ladies.. and still following ww and loosing more weight.!

Im sure she will be back soon posting her updates :) i suppose sometimes u need a break .But she's very well..:) :)
x

Back