My Before, During and After Thread!

awwww big hugs for you hunni, anniversarys must be a hard time for you all

he sounds like a great personality and im sure he would be very proud of you hun

hmm 2 protiens? chocolate and cookies and cream for me please, lol

Thanks Claire, :)

I would have had those 2 before I started CD, I only ever had chocolate anything :D but I love the vanilla & strawberry shakes best so I'm thinking of those then maybe C&C at the end of the month :D

I know what you're all thinking, Good lord, she's hoarding protein powders now! lol.

soooooo what exactly do you like to hoard? does it extend to other areas of your life?

i hoard weightloss and baking magazines, lol

oh and of course baby clothes, i have about 8 massive plastic moving boxes full, lol

Now you mention it :p

I have a good few hundred DVD's, about 50 cookery books, a few hundred other books. x hundred nail polishes :eek: (that was a good 2 year phase of my life, more drawn into having lots of good friends on a forum) masses of makeup & a few hundred pounds worth of perfume, which is my latest obsession that I'm trying to put the lid on. Ahem.

*Tries to manically push crazy back in before it leaks everywhere*

*FAILS*

In my defence, they all have lovely organisation and are tidily put away, I'm not like something off 'Hoarders' with bags of poo everywhere. :p

I have ikea cabinets for my nail polish, organised by brand, I have a sliding door dvd cabinet, they're organised by genre (along with the books) and my makeup is in a pink metal traincase... and a chest of drawers. Obsessive much? Ya think?!

I actually give loads of stuff away to friends & family. I have shopping issues, which believe it or not are getting better.

Don't ask about the shoes...

I must add, my child is spoilt rotten, nobody goes hungry (except me! har) and the bills get paid, I just literally spend every penny I get. Then sell stuff I bought on ebay. Then buy more stuff...

:sign0168:''Don't ask about the shoes...''

Erm....I share that issue

hi hun a lovely post about your dad my thoughts are with you :)x

Right! Plan of action!

Ordered my protein powders, vanilla & strawberry, put c&c in the cart then had a bit of a wobble & went all the way back :p Got a pretty pink dinky shaker too, to keep at work. Will get vitamins & protein bars at the end of the month when I have more money.

Emailed my CDC with my next 3 weeks orders, will get them all now then I don't have to mess about.

And have decided that I'm going to go & get weighed at Boots after my CDC WI Thursday, I want an independant scale's opinion, lol! My scales are still 5-6lbs different to my CDC's.

Hope everyone's having a good day!

lol i have the book hording, i own between 30 and 40 cookery and cake baking books and about 250 mills and boons, weightloss, irish republican and various other books. the dvd's i also have hundreds of the ******* but i dont keep them in thier cases, i keep them in those binder thingies cos i ran out of space, lol

know what you mean about the spoilt child part, my daughter has pretty much everything shes ever wanted, she might not get it immediatly but ill find a way, lol

only thing she hasnt got is the disney trip shes wants, she keeps saying its nice for children like her but sadly shes unable to leave the uk so it will have to remain a pipe dream

Mills and Boon? Lordy!! You romantic, you!!

Carla, I love the fact that your mind is always on it....you are thinking it through all of the time. My scales are different from CDC's too....maybe getting weighed at Boots every week is a way of taking some power back??

How was today? Does it get easier or more challenging do you reckon

OH just sat down next to me with fresh tortellini, arrabiata sauce and grated cheese. What is everyone else's housemates having that makes you want to mug them? Chortle :)

xxx

Mills and Boon? Lordy!! You romantic, you!!

xxx

i can live in hope cant i? the characters in mills and boons never conduct thier dates in the back of cars

Hahahah!! How do they conduct them then? Love it.Do they have an addiction to Mintchoc shakes? Bless :)

MissyJo's just sent me to bed - but before I go, I have to confess...

I don't get it about the shoes. Seriously. I feel so abnormal - but shoes do nothing for me.:eek: I think it's because when I was a kid, my Mum dragged me around every shoe shop in the world to look at shoes, because she was born with a club foot and ended up with one size 4 foot and one size 6 foot and therefore had to buy two pairs of everything in the two sizes. She was a little bit obsessed about shoes, I guess. Understandable. But it seems to have had the opposite effect on me.

Me, I'd live in my ankle-high boots all year round if I could. Shame on me, right? :eek:

Now, romance books - I don't just hoard them. I write them. :eek: :eek: Runs away and hides...

So, just for Claire, my next story will be set in the back of a car (what sort of car, Claire? I need to know how much room is available so I can envisage the raunchy bits ;)) and at least one of the characters will be slurping a choc mint shake in an alluring fashion.

There's a challenge. :D

Now there's a story behind every obsession!! I have a shoe thing because when I was a kid my Mother always said 'Missy, God gave you two feet and you will stand on them girl' Bye eck and that.

That, combined with our Primary school headteacher who wore different glam shoes every day to reflect her emotions cast me into the shoe freak I am.

I am struggling on the shoe front actually. Heels seem key to my self-esteem and I am trying out wearing rather ugly Sketchers 'Shape Up' birthday sandals to walk to work (with my heels strapped to my back). My self image is battered as I shuffle along...feel like a duckling

Just shows you how one teeny factor can undermine our self-image

Your threads have made me smile already girls.....have a successful day everyone

Novels? Romance? Pahhhh! Lmao xx

Jo, it does get easier, much, much easier. Then you'll get a day like Easter Monday where you're in a foul mood and you want to eat EVERYTHING!! :D

Nice to know I'm not the only one with too much stuff :) I love the Ikea advert "SHOES! What are you, Centipedes?" lol.

Weighed in on my scales this morning, was 9st 8.5. So should have a decent loss this week I reckon, but might have to rethink my goal weight, I'm nowhere near a size 10 yet :(

Can't afford to do Cambridge for longer than 3 more weeks, might do SS+ for a bit longer my DIY way with the protein bars, vitamins & powders... hmmm.

Going swimming with the fam tonight, looking forward to it, though my cossie is from 3 years ago so might be enormous now, lol.

I am always reading stupid pop-psyche. Current flick is 'Rules of Life'. Talk about over-thinking!

I am always reading stupid pop-psyche. Current flick is 'Rules of Life'. Talk about over-thinking!

Oh, God. Don't tell me that or I'll want it :p

I'm in my head constantly. I.Never.stop.thinking!

Back