My Before, During and After Thread!

Just a quick one, 3lbs down yay!! And my new scales are exactly the same as my CDC's, which is great :D

She brought me cranberry instead of peanut AGAIN!!! I'm sure she's trying to poison me, LMAO!!

I tried my LBD on & it's about an inch from zipping up! Just a bit of belly left too, never thought it would go down as much as it has.

Speak to you guys over the weekend, I'll be lurking on my phone but probably not posting unless I can manage to get on the laptop. Retro Wii controllers have come so will be on Super Mario World with DS all weekend I reckon :D

Have a great one lovely, amazing inspirational ladies, Me love you all long time :)

wheres your weigh in results?? i cant find it!!

tellll meeee x

Patience, Grasshopper! :p

I can actually update my details down the side from my phone,
<<<<<<<<them there.

So you can see the change between that & my signature before I can get on the laptop :D

Just a quick one, 3lbs down yay!! And my new scales are exactly the same as my CDC's, which is great :D

She brought me cranberry instead of peanut AGAIN!!! I'm sure she's trying to poison me, LMAO!!

I tried my LBD on & it's about an inch from zipping up! Just a bit of belly left too, never thought it would go down as much as it has.

Speak to you guys over the weekend, I'll be lurking on my phone but probably not posting unless I can manage to get on the laptop. Retro Wii controllers have come so will be on Super Mario World with DS all weekend I reckon :D

Have a great one lovely, amazing inspirational ladies, Me love you all long time :)
Don't be gone for tooooo long Carla..!

glad your scales are good hun.. and 3 lbs down this week is fab too.!

big huggies carla xxx

Don't be gone for tooooo long Carla..!

glad your scales are good hun.. and 3 lbs down this week is fab too.!

big huggies carla xxx

I won't. Thanks Shanny! xx

Did you do good CP? :) xx

Well done on your 3lbs off - see, Psychic Lily's a complete fraud. :D

Have a lovely time in Super Mario World! (rather you than me...)

Ahhhh! 3lbs....tremendous girl! Have a great time xxx

well done sweetness 3lb is fantastic :)xx

Aren't you all Super-Mario'd out yet???

Come and play, Carla!! :D :D

We miss yoooooou :) xx

come back coral, all is forgiven, lol

I was on page 2!!!:eek::p

Bad news, I left my dinner at home today!! Not good, think I will have to finish early, can't go til 3.30 after having my shake at 8.30. Stupid me, should always have a bar in my bag!! I will from now on though. Bah.

And I tool some dulcolax last night & can feel it rumbling away but I can't 'go' at work. Ooh, ahh, eee! What do I dooooo. :cry:

Went on my fancy new scales last night & they say 3.5lbs down, woo! Though I'm not completely buying into that til I get weighed proper on Thursday.

I was going through my nail polishes for nearly all day yesterday (yes, there are that many!), going to sell off the majority on the internet, we are going to try to remortgage & get married in Mexico in 2013! So I want to start saving regardless. Getting the house valued on Friday to see if we can do it :D:D

Hope everyone is well :)

Ooh, nearly forgot, I bought the Love It mag that Leah was in this week & inside is a WW voucher for free reg & a free meeting! It expires on the 6th June so I will go at the end of the month, hopefully when I finish SS+. I'm going to move up the plans with protein shakes til I get to 1200, then do WW after that I think.

Ooh, forgot again! I ordered these on Sat, in a size 10 for SO's birthday end of June :D

Faith Polka Dot High Waisted Shorts at boohoo.com

SO won't let me wear the braces though. His eyes were nearly rolling out of his head lol. He's terrified of anything out of the norm, probably gets that from his boring mother :D

Loving the up-dates Carla.....all is good eh??

Go for it with the lovely clothes....:) Woo hoooo!! xxx

Ooh, forgot again! I ordered these on Sat, in a size 10 for SO's birthday end of June :D

Faith Polka Dot High Waisted Shorts at boohoo.com

SO won't let me wear the braces though. His eyes were nearly rolling out of his head lol. He's terrified of anything out of the norm, probably gets that from his boring mother :D

lmfao, getting in digs at the mother in law, i see youve trained for marriage already, lol

have to say i liked my mother in law, never met the woman and she was on a whole other continent, lol

oh and with the dulcolax tummy please use a toilet before u start touching cloth, its only right and fair for your collegues

Back