My Before, During and After Thread!

hahahahaha!!

My my carla that outfit is SHORT wouldnt u say.. we know what your like with your lacey white panties now lol.!!

i also like boohoo.. u will look lovely in it x

Hi guys, hope everyone is doing OK, mental at work (yes I do actually DO work sometimes :p) and with the selling of nail polish thing, stressed to the eyeballs! Hopefully will check in later properly

:thinking2:

For some reason, I've now got a mental image of a ball pit filled with multicoloured bottles of nail varnish instead of plastic balls - and you thrashing about in the middle of it, madly flapping your arms in an effort to stay afloat...

Yes, I've considered psychiatric help. No one's mad enough to take me on. :D :D :D

:thinking2:

For some reason, I've now got a mental image of a ball pit filled with multicoloured bottles of nail varnish instead of plastic balls - and you thrashing about in the middle of it, madly flapping your arms in an effort to stay afloat...

Yes, I've considered psychiatric help. No one's mad enough to take me on. :D :D :D

That sounds pretty accurate, lol!

To put it into perspective, I have over £300 in my Paypal account so far :eek: Yes, there are that many. I have been really wanting to eat with getting stressed, also work is mental. But I resisted, yay me :D

I miss you guys!! :cry: Can't wait til all this is sorted and I have more time to chat to you lot.

well done on resisting hun its so hard sometimes but your doing so great keep up the good work hun :)xx

You're doing REALLY well chick! Keep it up and keep making that money honey! xx

Thanks guys :) Someone is coming installing a printer so there's no point me getting stuck in now :D Will work hard tomorrow though!!

I completely forgot, my big Sister rang last night, I was telling her about my diet (The size 12 pants my Mum bought me a few weeks ago are baggy now! :O ) And she said that when I'm in a size 10 she will buy me a load of new clothes :D :D how great is that!! I'm really chuffed.

I bought this out of my sales money I've wanted it for aaaaaaages. In small, of course :D

Ladies Depeche Mode Violator T-Shirt From Amplified Clothing : TruffleShuffle.com

Hope all my lovely amazing CD buddies are having a great day<3

lovely top that and what a fabulous offer from your sister!

Woweeeeee!! £300! Good on you!

Hey everyone, just sat in the staff room surrounded by chips & pie, though everyone eating them is unhappily overweight so that was something to think about. I feel like I don't need food like I used to anymore, to use it like a drug. I'm reallu not bothered. Hopefully 6 weeks of being 100% has cured my addictive eating! I even savour my CD products even when I'm starving, I tell myself that I need to enjoy them as stuffing them down isn't going to fill me any quicker. That and chug water til the hunger goes.

Had a no 2 this morning & nearly turned myself inside out. By God this constipation is bad!! But I managed it & that'll be good for the scales tonight :D

Have decided I will probably be BMI 25 tonight & will stay on 810 til I get to a size 10, not work through the plans after another 2 weeks. It will take as long as it takes & I'm not going to rush out of CD to eat til I get to where I want to be. The whole 'can't wait to get back to eating normally' aspect has gone for me, I will actually be sad to see the back of CD!

Have a great day ladies :D

Oh, and I've been giving away my easter egg stash! I might keep just the one egg (the small one) or maybe not even that. I don't like the thought of it all being there and needing to eat it before it goes off.

I have loved reading this post Carla because I am having a SS hungry day.....I think this is my first ever.

I like the way you rationalised the people eating the pie and chips and your progress is fantastic. The whole way you view food has evidently changed- I am enthused by this.

Did you ever have mysteriously hungry days?

I ate some chicken breast off the buffet....about 50g :(

Jo, I am always hungry on SS+, about an hour after I've eaten, not starving til about 3/4 hours after but I do feel hungry. I honestly don't think I've been in ketosis since I started having the bars, but you know what, I can still do it! Ketosis isn't a safety net for me, I can feel hungry and just put up with it now, I've found that feeling like this for the last month is fine, I can live with it, it's not unbearable and it won't kill me.

I'm actually happy doing this diet. It's not a chore to me and I'm not counting the days til it ends. I'm in such a good place right now, people are commenting literally every day about how much weight I've lost & telling me I look brilliant. Feeling happy in your own skin & proud of what you have achieved is a million times better than any chcoolate bar.

I have never felt this way before, I've been dieting on and off for nearly ten years & something has 'clicked' for me. I hope to God it lasts!!

Chicken breast is fine!! SS+. I have it every day & it hasn't done me any harm. Maybe SS+ would be better for you with all the training your doing? That could be making you hungry.

I did SS for a week and honestly, it wasn't the food that I was missing it was too long between meals, I needed more fuel than just 3 packs a day. I was starving, constantly clockwatching til the next pack and utterly miserable. At first I felt like a failure but you know what? You need to make the diet work for *you* and everybody is different. Think about it <3

I never did get to the 'forget to eat your pack' place people talk about, I still look forward to eating!! But it's not obsessive anymore for me.

I think the purging of the nailpolish, though unrelated, has made me feel better too. Not only the extra money, but another addiction that has gone. I seem to be getting a handle on my life & the compulsions to spend/eat are dissapearing.

I have to run, but I LOVE this post Carla. I'll comment later

I have asked my CDC for an earlier weigh in....had 3rd CD and still ravenous.

But fuelled by your amazing words

Thank-you xxxx

But fuelled by your amazing words

Thank-you xxxx

I feel the same about your posts Jo, I think we're long lost Sisters :D

Good luck for your WI, keep chugging the water, you can do it! xx

Thank you! I really really struggle and like you feel hungry all the time - I'm trying to live with it - you have motivated me! I do struggle to stay 100%, I eat crumbs, etc I lick things :( it's just so unhealthy!!! I mean why would I do that? I'm literally obsessed with food

Do you think sticking 100% works in beating that obsession?

Thank you! I really really struggle and like you feel hungry all the time - I'm trying to live with it - you have motivated me! I do struggle to stay 100%, I eat crumbs, etc I lick things :( it's just so unhealthy!!! I mean why would I do that? I'm literally obsessed with food

Do you think sticking 100% works in beating that obsession?

Hi :)

I would say that from past experience with other diets, when you start on the road to 'cheating' you just think 'Ah well, I may as well carry on then since I've already failed' And it snowballs. I just thought to myself, right, this is it! I can't afford to do this forever so I'm doing it 100%. At first when I started CD I thought about how awful it was getting into ketosi, then I just tried to think about the money & time I'd have wasted, then the results motivated me to carry on and now it just feels like it's a way of life after 6 weeks.

It hasn't been easy for me at all, but just sheer determination will get you through it, you can do it! Grit your teeth and tell yourself this is it! xx

I completely agree with Carla....you have to know what you want. Why are you doing this? How bad do you want it? What is the (short term) cost? What are the (long term) gains?

Have these in your mind....visualise them! Feel what success will feel like.......

I have to admit I have licked the inside of the milk-shake packet:)

Quick update, 4lb this week, OMG YAY!! I'm now not in the overweight BMI category, have lost more than a stone and a half and I can fit into the slinky black dress!! Over the moon :D

Starting 810 tomorrow, may pick the exercise back up :)

Back