My Before, During and After Thread!

well done, keep that motivation and you will do great. Im coming to the end of my two weeks now. ive lost 10lbs in two weeks and 14lbs left to go. After the first few days its fine, just keep yourself busy.

I even brought the kids krispy kreme donuts and didnt feel tempted to have one. Im determined to get to my ideal weight and stay there.

Good luck and nice to hear from you

Well done on resisting the Krispy Kremes Geeta, you're doing great :)

good luck for weigh in hun hope you have a good day :)xx

Still waiting for CDC to come and weigh me :(

Oh, had an absolute ball clothes shopping too :)

:clap: :clap: Brilliant! :happy096:

Don't forget to update your stats!

Thanks Lily, I will if I can figure out this phone! :)

Thanks Samndud, first time in years yay :)

Hey guys! You lot are dropping like flies, lol! :p

But seriously, I see a lot of you changing diets & seeming so much happier doing it. I think at the end of the day, if CD is making you miserable and stressed, it really isn't worth it. Yes, it's fast weight loss but if you can't sustain the plan then it's just prolonging the suffering. You have done so well & I know you can apply yourselves to whatever diet you choose and suceed, I would love you all to check in though still! ;)

Right, back to me then, lol! I'm having loads of fun playing with my new phone, my Ipod touch should come next week so I've been buying new tracks for it :D

My CDC said it's OK for me to have more water flavouring, which is great news since I was trying to ration it & failing miserably! She said it's better than diet fizzy drinks since your liver is working at expelling the chemicals rather than fat so they can slow it down. I'm happy with 2lbs since yes, as mentioned before, it gets me into the 9's!!! And I'm due on too so hopefully, a 3lb next week would be fab, 2 stones! Might actually start doing the exercising I've been promising to do :p

I'm really happy on CD, I love all the packs & bars I have & enjoy my meals, hopefully I can afford to do 810 to goal now, there's no rush on time for me, I'm happy for it to take as long as it takes :D

Have a great Friday everyone!

Hey guys! You lot are dropping like flies, lol! :p

But seriously, I see a lot of you changing diets & seeming so much happier doing it. I think at the end of the day, if CD is making you miserable and stressed, it really isn't worth it. Yes, it's fast weight loss but if you can't sustain the plan then it's just prolonging the suffering. You have done so well & I know you can apply yourselves to whatever diet you choose and suceed, I would love you all to check in though still! ;)

Right, back to me then, lol! I'm having loads of fun playing with my new phone, my Ipod touch should come next week so I've been buying new tracks for it :D

My CDC said it's OK for me to have more water flavouring, which is great news since I was trying to ration it & failing miserably! She said it's better than diet fizzy drinks since your liver is working at expelling the chemicals rather than fat so they can slow it down. I'm happy with 2lbs since yes, as mentioned before, it gets me into the 9's!!! And I'm due on too so hopefully, a 3lb next week would be fab, 2 stones! Might actually start doing the exercising I've been promising to do :p

I'm really happy on CD, I love all the packs & bars I have & enjoy my meals, hopefully I can afford to do 810 to goal now, there's no rush on time for me, I'm happy for it to take as long as it takes :D

Have a great Friday everyone!

wow coral your doing brilliantly!

the 9's, get you, congratulations!

Thanks Claire :D I love CD, I'd pretty much given up hope of ever seeing the nines again

woohooo well done carla so happy for you,thats amazing getting back in the 9's you go girl im so pleased for you.

hope you have an amazing weekend :)xxx

Back