My Before, During and After Thread!

Aww, thanks Leah :)

Glad you had a good holiday, I'm jealous!! Well done on getting straight back on it, you can do it now, clear run, no distrations! :D

I will be here for a while yet, I would miss mah MM buddies too much :gen126:

Aw we would miss you too! And yeah - surprisingly I am really happy to be back on CD - my stomach hated me.

No, I didn't book time off work to go home, log onto the Tesco sale & buy tons of dresses & playsuits in a size 10, why do you ask?!!? :eek:

Ahem,

Weigh in day today, not expecting a big one but hey ho, I can get in most size 10's now, and all my 12's are getting big :D

I still find it hard to see that I've lost so much, I think I have a touch of the old body dysmorphia, seeing myself bigger, maybe it's just because CD is so damn quick! Must take a while to get used.

My weight has been of much debate at work this week, been told to put weight on, called 'Superskinny' :p and when I asked for directions to the WW meeting the other day, two old fellas said 'You don't need to go to WW' with puzzled looks.

A guy from work has asked about CD & is going to contact a CDC today :)

And my Mum was telling all the shop assistants how well I've done & how much weight I've lost & they were all oohing & ahhing whilst I was in the changing rooms & telling me well done, lol.

It's nearly sinking in that I'm an actual sucess story.... nearly :p :D

Bring on those nights out then I can get fake tanned up & strut mah stuff :banana dancer:

well done your doing so well hun,are you going for size 8?i want to see some pics of you and your sleek new look :)xxx

well done your doing so well hun,are you going for size 8?i want to see some pics of you and your sleek new look :)xxx

I don't think so, just a toned size 10 will be brill! :D I'm stocky so I look a bit gaunt as an 8 (from what I can remember a million years ago, lol)

I'll get the dress pic on after DEFO! I'll not forget this time :D

lol hurry up i want to see ;)xx

This is all super brilliant! This stage is juuuuust so exciting....I just want the next 16 weeks to go so that I can be there too!

WI results, another 2lb off, was more than I expected, yay! Will get that pic up soon ;)

Wow - 2lb a week on 810 at a BMI under 25 - that's brilliant news! (I have my first 810 week coming up from next Tues!)

Good luck! I'm sure you'll smash it, your losses have been amazing, 8lb! :eek:

^^^ That should have been a OMG face!

Last edited:
wooohoooo well done hunnie that is brilliant :)xx

Wow!

You've done so fabulously well, hunni! So proud of ya!

:happy096:

Pics are up in my album :D I don't want googlers seeing my real identity on this thread :p

They aren't glamour shots by a long way but I can see a difference :D

Pics are up in my album :D I don't want googlers seeing my real identity on this thread :p

They aren't glamour shots by a long way but I can see a difference :D
carla... you are one beautiful young lady.. (honestly)

you should be very proud of your achievement hun, having before and after pictures really do help.. i still nose in my album and shake my head with disgust of how i looked on hoilday in spain...!

And i see your doing well on 810 to..x

*Shanny* said:
carla... you are one beautiful young lady.. (honestly)

you should be very proud of your achievement hun, having before and after pictures really do help.. i still nose in my album and shake my head with disgust of how i looked on hoilday in spain...!

And i see your doing well on 810 to..x

Aww Shanny that is so sweet of you, you'll make me cry! I couldn't have done it without your positivity! You were still lovely in Spain missy! You are just extra specially lovely now ;)

You were still lovely in Spain missy! You are just extra specially lovely now ;)

Hahahaha Carla.. no,no,no, i wasn't in spain at all....i have a look at them two pictures often just to remind me that the haribo's in the kitchen arent worth it lol:sigh:

Aw your lovely too.. and look amazing in that blue dress.. xx:)

I can't see your pics from my iPad......is that an apple thing?? Grrrrrrrrr.

*Shanny* said:
I cant see pics from my apple iphone either Jo.x

Speaking of Ithingies, I've just got an itouch and can't figure out for the life of me how to reply! I can quote... but that's about it! Anywhoo hope everyone is well, had a wobble yesterday, made fairy cakes with DS and they looked AMAZING! all soft and fluffy :( very hard to resist but somehow I soldiered on :D just another weekend down day I reckon. I tried on my fave ripped river island jeans on yesterday, they are a size 14 and about 5 years old. They literally fell off me, they would not stay up at all, I'm thinking of getting them taken in when I get to goal, but they really show me how far I've come, since I got rid of all my old bigger clothes.

Back