My Before, During and After Thread!

Morning girls!! In a great mood today, got my head back in the game (I hope!) 10 more days 810, gonna do it to the letter (to the best of my abilities) finish strong as Jillian would say! Even though the scales have jumped up this morning I'm not letting it phase me. (WHY OH WHY won't my OH hide the damn things already, I ask him 1234253 times a day!!!!!!)

Got a phonecall at 7.30 this morning, OH's Dad, OH's brother has gone AWOL from the army (eek!) and reading his wife's facebook it looks like he's been doing a Ryan Giggs (Imogen style, not the brothers wife, I must add).

Got DS's letter for his Reception class Induction meeting next week, so excited!! My little boy will be going to school next time :D

Have a fantabulous day girlies <3

Hi Carla,

I think you have made a sound decision. You need to learn how to manage food -- and it sounds as if you are doing very well with this. CD can become an "easy out" and what I do not want to do is keep regaining and then losing the same stone or so. I want to get it off and keep it off. Over time with exercise your body will tone up, so a lot of those wobbly bits may tighten up.

Mel

Thanks Mel, ITA, It's like your on a 'permanent diet' then, and nobody wants that! There comes a time when enough is enough! X

CP,

So true, so true... and when all you seem to do is diet or talk about it, you become very boring to most people. I feel that i have fallen into that rut.

Mel

You and me both Mel, lol!

Been going great guns, 100% yesterday & it will continue! My head is very much back in it now. I was tempted yesterday with a jammy dodger but thought to myself, no, you will still be stressed if you eat it & feel worse too, so I stayed strong.

SO's brother still hasn't turned up. Apparently he drove his brand new car off a bridge after drinking Monday night & it's all smashed up & was impounded. The police helicopter was looking for him & now the MP are too, but there's no trace of him.

I'm so annoyed at his stupidity, all this is because he was caught cheating for the 2nd time & his wife said enough is enough, but so very worried that he's done something stupid. Argh. I just want him to turn himself in.

Hope everyone has a good day.

Argh! So angry!! Just got into a heated debate, tried to offer some Linda Spangle advice & got told basically people think that I'm going to pile all the weight back on when I stop CD! I said it isn't a magic pill, I haven't had a forcefield around food for the last 10 weeks!

So apparently now losing 2 stones and not eating anything off plan for 2 months counts for nothing.

How rude are some people no wonder your mad I would be blazing.

My mother in law said something similar when I started CD and lost my first stone. As my weight has yoyo'd so much in the past 10 years I just looked her in the eye and said "no different then every other diet I have ever done then is it if I don't make the long term changes I need to make to maintain" to which she had no answer.

People are so ignorant- yes if you use a vlcd to loose as a quick fix and then go back to your old habits of course you will gain it back- same with any diet!

The fact that you joined WW shows your commuted to the long game and not the quick fix. These people are quite obviously jealous of you, and rightly so you have done brilliantly well. Try not to get mad at them for being jealous- feel sorry for them instead as they have to put you down to make themselves feel better but you don't need to to put anyone down because you are amazing and gorgeous in your own right and feel better because you have worked so damn hard to get here and you deserve to feel all the great things you wanted for yourself before you started this journey.

In short- stuff'em.

Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks Sam, I appreciate it :)

I've calmed down now, lol. It's not like me at all to go off like that!! :D

The woman that was saying it was the one who tried to put me off CD at first, telling me it was bad for you & would wreck my metabolism, think she must have a bit of jealousy that she failed. x

I was tempted yesterday with a jammy dodger but thought to myself, no, you will still be stressed if you eat it & feel worse too, so I stayed strong.

My DD LOVES Jammie Dogers! I bought her some Krispy Kreme doughnuts and they are "calling to me".

Wow, your SO's BIL sounds like something off of a bad TV show. Never a dull moment, eh?

Samnddud -- Is right... it is probably jeaously or not wanting to change the status quo that led to those unkind comments. A VLCD will affect your metabolism (it lowers leptin levels by about 15 to 20% and this does make it easier to regain the weight) -- but some studies have shown that those levels to improve with time and increased exercise. It is a price that most are willing to pay --

Mel

A VLCD will affect your metabolism (it lowers leptin levels by about 15 to 20% and this does make it easier to regain the weight) -- but some studies have shown that those levels to improve with time and increased exercise. It is a price that most are willing to pay --

Mel

Phew! I can defo increase exercise, I do love it :D I have missed it loads on CD but then again I can't say I haven't enjoyed being a lazy bum!

It's not his BIL it's his brother, he is a nice boy, he adores DS. I just don't know what he's thinking at all. He's been reckless in the past but this is something else. :sigh:

I was so excited to try a Krispy Kreme when they first started doing them in our Tesco but I was so dissapointed! I hated it, ended up binning it & was gutted at how much it had costed!

Morning guys, OH's brother was spotted yesterday so thats a huge relief to know he's not done anything stupid, now to track hom down. Proper got my CD mojo back, feeling great, can't wait for WI tonight. Have a great day :D

Feeling good today, back to happy Carla again, yay! Didn't like that wobbly week at all, but one out of 10 aint bad right?!

Would love a 2lb loss tonight but feel like it might just be a lb, my body feels like it's slowing down now & I might not be able to shift much more, I do feel nice though, obviously I've still got the baby pooch & fat knees, thos annoying bits everyone seems to have except actresses and teenagers but where do you draw the line & say, OK this is me, I'm not perfect but I look pretty good :) I don't know what to do about my target. Maybe 9.2 on my scales in the morning? As there's about 2.5lbs difference at night & I don't want to be under 9 stones!!

In society everyone seems to judge based on looks, and when you are out many women seem to be looking eachother up and down. I haven't enjoyed going out on the tiles for a while cos it just seems like everyone is posing or spoiling for a fight :/

Bought myself Tracy Anderson's Metamorphosis workout, will start that when I move to 1000 in 8 days time, ee!! :D Hopefully that will make me leaner, as all the weights I did pre CD have made my quads and calves really big & muscular.

I made my work buddies laugh yesterday, I said "Then I went into Tesco to look at the cheesecakes" I think they thought I made a special trip just for that, lol! OMG, they have Millionaires Shortbread Cheesecake!!! My 2 favourite foods combined :O Sooooo having that when I'm on WW :D

Got some stuff in to make home made Jammy Dodgers with DS tomorrow, he's been pestering me to bake them for ages. Feel strong though so I know I won't be tempted to eat any. :D

How's everyone doing today? xx

Doing good ta hunny - glad to see you're out of your slump and back to you again.

I think you'll enjoy going to WW and that millionaire shortbread cheesecake will be great within your 49 extra points you get.

I think you will be pleasantly surprised at what you can eat...and that small miniscule slice will be exactly the treat you will need.

I will be doing WW as my diet of choice when I get to my goal weight (a stone above actually) as I can pay and get in to it....x

Pound and a half down this week, yay! last week of 810 commences tomorrow bring it on! X

:wow: :woohoo: :wow:

So 9st 8lbs now? :D :D :D

Brilliant! And just one more week of Cambridge-ing left - gosh, where has the time gone? :confused:

Yep! 9.8 :D D'ya know, with a bit of exercise I think I might be happy at this weight. I was happy to have lost but honedtly, I don't feel as though I 'have' to lose any more. :)

:wow: :woohoo: :wow:

So 9st 8lbs now? :D :D :D

Brilliant! And just one more week of Cambridge-ing left - gosh, where has the time gone? :confused:

Blooming amazing girl!! WELL DONE!! Was reading back the last couple of days....you have done so well fighting off then jealous dudes and the biccies. Proud of you xxxx

Back