My Belly Fat Mission!

Morning :) certainly did manage, it was all in the mind :D

Woke up with a headache this morn grrr!! Did manage to get 8 hours sleep though woohoo! OH got up and said I could lie in but I couldn't with the headache damnit!

For valentines we are ordering and watching a DVD :) so today's menu...

Breakfast - hazelnut shake
Dinner - bar
Tea - chicken tikka salad
And thn I'll fit another shake in inbetween.

Have to nip to town today to the bank so nothing much planned! My little boy still isn't eating and he hasn't been sick now since Tuesday! He still has tummy ache too hmmm wondering if it wasnt a bug after all! He's got a medication review tonight so will mention it then.

Happy valentines everyone!!! Xxxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

O M G toffee flavour!!! Love it!!! And only ordered 5!!!. Gutted!!! Love it even more than the original hazelnut!!! Infact it reminds me of hazelnut! Yum yum yum!!!

O M G toffee flavour!!! Love it!!! And only ordered 5!!!. Gutted!!! Love it even more than the original hazelnut!!! Infact it reminds me of hazelnut! Yum yum yum!!!

I like the toffee one too its yummm.

Xx

Hope your having a good day chick!

Xx

Right in need of some technical help!! Want to get Taylor a tablet for his bday, was looking in tesco before and I found one called the nebia, I think lol it was £149 and looks brill! Was Adament if he was having a tablet it going to be a childs one! Even tho I didn't really want to pay that much as he's havin a party too! Anyway it's come to my attention that he can't have Netflix on it, this was or of the reasons why he wanted him to have it, so that's put me off, basically can u buy like the android tablets and make them really kid friendly?? Not buying him like an apple or Samsung one, he's only 5! So the android would do if I could make it like in kid mode!? Helppppp!? Xxx

Aww bless, sorry to hear that your son is so purely. How's he doing now?

I love toffee too, hate hazelnut though!!

sorry can't help on the tablet I'm even more clueless than you!! I kind of wish I'd got my daughter a tablet for Xmas as we got her an ipod touch which was £140 and she has already cracked the edge of the screen and could have got a tablet cheaper than that or same price probably and it's bigger and more impressive looking

did you make it through Valentines 100%?

Caz said:
Aww bless, sorry to hear that your son is so purely. How's he doing now?

I love toffee too, hate hazelnut though!!
Thanks hun, nope still no better xxx

Lou_G said:
sorry can't help on the tablet I'm even more clueless than you!! I kind of wish I'd got my daughter a tablet for Xmas as we got her an ipod touch which was £140 and she has already cracked the edge of the screen and could have got a tablet cheaper than that or same price probably and it's bigger and more impressive looking

did you make it through Valentines 100%?
I was thinkin about a iPod touch last night funnily enough but think where gonna go with the nabi 2, apparently u can get Netflix on it so ticks all the boxes :D yep I made it 100% yayyy xxx

Morning all :)

Week 1 day 2 - 100%

Second day done yesterday 100% We ordered takeaway, I got chicken salad, which is very yum! OH got pizza and garlic bread grrrr lol managed to some how sit next to him and ignore his food! Unfortunatly I missed a pack though as I was so full of that! Never mind!

Took Taylor docs for his review, didn't get the review done! I didn't even need to say he's unwell as she saw it in him straight away, she was very concerned about him not eatin and drinkin and the pain when he does eat and his glands were very swollen. So she said if he isn't drinkin and eatin by 12 noon today she is sending him to the hospital today with a letter to see the pedeatricians! Anyway managed to get abit more down Him to drink last night, he manage a slice of galic bread and this morn he's had abit of milkshake and is now attempting some cereal, but just said he can't eat it. Think I'm going to take him anyway because the pain in his tummy isn't right!

So here I am day 3, which I will most likely spend in hospital so hoping to get through it! Xxx

Ahhhhh Duno what's wrong with me today im soooo hungry!!! Had 3 packs and some extra ham, still got chicken and swede chips to have yet thank god!!! Tough one today!! Xxx

Sometimes hungry days come.. grim I know

Does zero help??

I'm trying out skinny sprinkles atm help you desk full, I will report back!! I got a free sample

Xxx

Hey hun, not too bad... Ruined it yesterday! Had such a stressfull day... OH is self employer and had only had a few days work since 14th sept do where basically skint and struggling, he took a 2-3 week contract starting Monday but the car broke yesterday and we paid the garage to fix it and then got told the engines knakered, not even drivable! So yeah we've lost thousands on a car now that doesn't work and I have no money to buy another! So I ended up sneaking 5 mini eggs and then made cakes with my son and kicked the stupid bowl hmmm!! I have never emotionally ate untill I have been slimmer!! Anyway drawing a line under it and carrying in, sacralised my bar last night in the hope i stayed in K but I havnt, which is even more annoying as I purposely started this week while I was off work so I knew I would be in ketosis for work tomorrow and now I'm not ahhhhh xxxx

I'm struggling so much today! Fed up, hungry and just want food so much!! Knew coming back to s&s would be hard at some point but now it's here I want to give up whaaa!!! But I'm not, well trying not too, need to shrink this belly, it's more important than food, focus focus!!! Xxx

Chin up sweet, remember within this run of bad luck to look out for yourself! Whatever you decide, you can do it, think of how much you have achieved this far!

Agree with Floss. You can do this hunny. Have you tried slim pasta? That's quite filling and helps with any pasta cravings you may have x

Thanks lades :)

Managed to get through the day! Still with a pack left so alls good :D

Back to work tomorrow after a week off, I havnt missed the classroom lol

Xxx

Are you a teacher? My half term has just started.

Teaching assistant :D we go back tomorrow although my son has a hospital appt so I'll have a late start :) xxx

Back