My best mate has died :(

And I miss her dearly. I can not find the words to express how much I will miss her.
She took her own life just over a week ago after the pressure of some serious adult bullying finally got to her. She left a message on my mobile phone at 2am last Tuesday night oh why wasn't my phone switched on? I feel so useless.
I will be back to complete my weightloss journey but for now...thanks to those that have posted on my thread.
M X

OMG, thats awful. Theres nothing anyone can really say to make you feel better, but make sure to look after yourself. Is this the same friend who tried to take her life a while ago? Dont feel bad about not having your phone on, you should feel proud that she felt she could talk to you out of everyone else she could have called, if that makes sense.

just to echo totally what kazz said. please take good care of yourself in this very very sad time.

we are all here if and when you need to talk xxx

Thanks ladies I know you are. I've not posted much I'm a lurker but I'm feeling really low today.
Kazz...I can't remember posting about my mate before but yes she had tried before. She had been bullied by a group of people we know so much so that she'd had enough. I feel like I want to go and let them listen to the message she left me and let everyone else know why she did what she did. But I'm not that sort of person...probably why I felt I needed to shout on here. I haven't been able to talk about it to anyone really. Her parents, husband and kids are all totally devasted as you can imagine.
The funeral is on Friday and I'm dreading it.
M x

So so sorry MM,

Anytime you want to talk we are all here for you.

Lacey xx

So sorry to hear about your loss

Take care of yourelf

Ails xx

I am so sorry to hear the news about your friend. And i can understand why you are feeling so low. I will be thinking of you on Friday
Irene xx

Just wanted so say, thinking of you at this time x x x x
Please look after yourself, you obviously meant a lot to her also.

Thanks ladies I know you are. I've not posted much I'm a lurker but I'm feeling really low today.
Kazz...I can't remember posting about my mate before but yes she had tried before. She had been bullied by a group of people we know so much so that she'd had enough. I feel like I want to go and let them listen to the message she left me and let everyone else know why she did what she did. But I'm not that sort of person...probably why I felt I needed to shout on here. I haven't been able to talk about it to anyone really. Her parents, husband and kids are all totally devasted as you can imagine.
The funeral is on Friday and I'm dreading it.
M x

You will always find someone to listen on here, I can only imagine how terriblly hard on everyone that was close to your friend, it might seem a bit soon, but maybe you could look up some support services that you all might benefit from.

I dont know wat you believe in, but if it helps try see the funeral as the beginning of your friends new 'life' away from the people who tortured her

Please accept my Deepest Sympathy on your loss.

Please take care of yourself.:hug99:

It is a very traumatic time for you and all her family.

Thinking of you.

Love Mini xxx

I'm so sorry to hear ur news.I totally understand how u feel, my friend got burried last friday so i know what ur going through, take care of u.

I am so so sorry to hear your terrible news. How sad. I truly hope you and her family find peace soon. Lets hope this has taught her bullys a lesson, very sad that it come to this. Will be thinking of you on Friday. God Bless xxx

Oh M - I'm really really sorry and all my thoughts and sympathy is with you now. I'll think of you on Friday and hope you get some strength from the fact that you were probably the person she wanted to speak with before leaving.
Thinking of you .......

M,
I'm so sorry to hear your news.
Just wanted to know my thoughts are with you.
love
geri
x

I am so sorry to hear about your friend.
I hope you find the strength to get through tomorrow and in time can remember the good times you had with her.

Be thinking of you tomorrow.

Back