My best mate has died :(

fetch.dll

Thinking of you:hug99:

Yes, so sorry too.

It's sad that you've not been able to talk about it- so glad that you're able to come on here.

Keep posting. Hope things are going as well as possible at the funeral and that you're getting to cry and let out all the emotions you need to

xx

I'm so very sorry to read of your loss.
I hope her family and yourself find the strength to get through this.
xx

thinking about you at this sad time... Make sure you find someone to talk to... in real or here!!!

nas xx

Thank you!

Thanks you everyone for your replies and thoughts.
The funeral was yesterday and there were so many people we couldn't all get into the church!
I was so upset and even more so when my mates father asked if I could read a letter from she to everyone. OMG it was the worse thing I've ever had to do. But I couldn't say no as the whole family are so in shock. But I did it and I don't think there was a dry eye in the whole church. And the lump in my throat was huge!
I was totally shocked to see some of the 'bullies' had sent flowers one card expressing how much she would be missed!!!
The wake was very weird we all partied until the wee hours in her honour and just as she had requested! There were a few very emotional moments when we all sat and watched some resent cam recording of a mutual friends wedding she was so happy this time last year why did those b**tards excuse my language have to get to her so much?
As the sun shines today and we all move on I can't help thinking I should have done more.
God bless mate I will always hold a special place for you in my heart.:wave_cry:
M x

Back