MY BF :)

shorty1981

LOL my bf wants to start slimming world well not go to the meeting i do it or try as im 6months pregnant and have not been on it as much as i should, neway i tried to explain to him last nite in bed that it dont matta how much u each u can eat as much of it as long as its FREE! so if the serving is for 4 ppl it dont matta cos its still free food? this is rite rite?. AND being on extra easy u have 1 A AND 1 B and potatoes pastas and lean meats are also FREE!.

Thing is he has a big appetite and is worried he is gonna feel hungry nebody got ne lunch an breekie ideas for a big man ineed!! lol!! thanks xx :D

Yup, if its free you can eat as much as yoi like, as long as you stop when youre full. With extra easy you can have meat and pasta etc but 1/3 of your plate must be superfree (fruit and veg), and in general its reccomended that you fill up on superfree foods :) (with extra easy you only get 1hxa and 1hxb) :)

There are loooads of recipes in this section, and in the main forum there are threads about what people have had for breakfast and lunch so have a look around and you'll find loads!

thanks trying explain it to him he was moaning about all the carbs to many is bad for u lol a half 10 at nite i wanted to go to bed not chat about that!!! he loves veggies not so much fruit but i think we will b ok if he were stick to it he loves fried chicken to much so i think homemade kfc is a good way to go

If he's not a fan if carbs then maybe he could do the red days? He can have loads iof meat and veg and limit his carbs?you get more healthy extras too :) Its a bit more complicated than ee though if youre not used to it..

well i got him to look through all my slimming world mags n books he has written down what he would like so it will just b lunches so will have a look on here for some ideas thanks again x

we did have a roast chicken dinner last nite with loads of mixed cabbage n carrots frylight roast pots done in the actifry and loads of skinless chicken he loved it he said " is this good for me?" i said yes so he added "right loads more of these then!" seeing is believing and soon as he starts loosing a lb or so a week i think he will know then that it dont matter what your portion size is if it fresh lots of vegis meats makes a very happy bf!!

Back