Step 1 Sole Source My Big Fat Cambridge Diary

Well done on the 10lbs loss! I lost that on the first week too and lost 3.5lbs this week. Keep going and keep motivated.
xxx

Hi Paige! I really hope i loose 3.5 in the second week, really want to get a good number again this week!

Day 11: 1lb off this morning! Which means ive lost 3lbs so far in my second week. Having really bad food cravings this week i think its because its my TOTM. Gagging for a cup of tea and a cake so im settling for just the tea or a hot shake. Its snowed overnight so its super snowy here at the moment. I can walk to work so ill definately be there today, its probably best for me because i find if i have more than 1 day off in the week the fridge starts looking longingly at me!

Loving cambridge, full of energy now and its coming off. Greatest feeling ever!

So Day 12: Had to start having my shakes hot because its so cold out side! Lost half a pound when i stood on the scales so not a bad day.

Today = Day 13: Lost another 1lb! i genuinely think its the snow so im walking everywhere as i cant get my car out. Which means ive lost the grand total of a stone now, absolulty ecstatic im just hoping it shows tomorrow, because sometimes at CDC i get really anxious that its just on my scales and it wont show on hers! Might lose another half pound today which really hope i do. Really feeling positive though and this blog and the fact i can count down on my ticker (the small things!) are really making me motivated, i dont want to go up jst down!!

So Day 12: Had to start having my shakes hot because its so cold out side! Lost half a pound when i stood on the scales so not a bad day.

Today = Day 13: Lost another 1lb! i genuinely think its the snow so im walking everywhere as i cant get my car out. Which means ive lost the grand total of a stone now, absolulty ecstatic im just hoping it shows tomorrow, because sometimes at CDC i get really anxious that its just on my scales and it wont show on hers! Might lose another half pound today which really hope i do. Really feeling positive though and this blog and the fact i can count down on my ticker (the small things!) are really making me motivated, i dont want to go up jst down!!

Well done you are doing fantastic and good luck with your weigh in x

Hi theresa! Thank you, gotta keep strong! Hope your doing well too!

Day 14: I lost another 4lbs. Was kind of hoping for more, but a loss is a loss! Just means im going to have to pull it out of the bag by 31st Jan if i want to reach my goal, so 8lbs in 10 days? I reckon achievable but pushing it. Did pilates again tonight and loved it! I tend to lose the bulkof my weight for the week afterwards so maybe tonight will be my lukcy night?! I think the weight loss coupled with pilates has also toned up my tummy because its much much flatter. Bought some boots as my 'gift to me' for losing another 7lbs for £20 in the zara sale, hope they fit round my legs when they arrive!!

Off for my yummy chicken and mushroom soup!
xxxx

Well done hun on getting to day 13 and I hope the boots fit! Good idea about the excersise I have not been as brave as last time I went to the gym and nearly passed out so I have given it a miss until I start to go up the steps! You have done amazing losing a stone keep up the hard work! I really like the soups I love the chili and the tomato one but have not tried any of the others this time. I really look forward to my chocolate mousse all day and do not know what I would do without this! I also love the lemon bars which are LUSH!Take Care x

Day 15: Yesterday was a very very BAD day. My boyfriend and i have an agreement that i dont watch him eat and in an open plan flat this means i go to bed when we get in. Yesterday, he found out on our lunch break that he has to have a root canal, so we had the usual male hysterics about the whole thing. So i suggested he went to M &S and bought himself some really nice lunch to cheer himself up. He buys enough food to feed a small army ( i went food shopping) and a massive piece of madiera cake. We get in, i do my usual 'ill be upstairs on my laptop' but this being his hysterical day isnt good enough. So he starts saying why cant you just come and spend some time with me, i need you right now.

So we sit on the sofa while his food cooks, then he cuddles up to me while he eats a massive pile of chinese. Now i tried to ignore the fact that this is all going on, i read a magazine, played on my laptop, but after 20 minutes i was starving (which i havent had for ages!). I was like a ravenous animal. So when he sits down with his 4 slices of cake and sugary tea, i stole some cake, 2 slices to be exact. and his tea. and this lead to 2 slices of toast and half bag of peanuts.

I was gutted. After id eaten it i felt awful, i dont even know why i ate it. I think it was because id trained myself with my structure of not going near food that i liked when i was hungry and i could eat it. The fact it was right under my nose, i just couldnt deal with it at all.

So this morning (day 15) id gained 2lbs. Im trying to convince myself its just food weight, but i know some of it will be actual weight. But today was a new day and im back to 100% But I'm taking it all as part of the learning process, when im all slim and healthy i am going to have days when i eat too much cake or drink too much booze, but i guess its about whether you get back on the wagon (and praying these 2lbs magically fall of overnight somehow).

xxxx

Hi hun, dont beat yourself up too much its done now and you are back on it 100% now! I hope that the slip up does not show too much on the scales for you! Stay postive and if you do feel tempted jump on your computer and read some of the diaries and posts I think this really helps x

So today is day 20! Ive lost another 2lbs since my last diary entry. Which is about half a pound a day. CDC said to expect this to be about the average (e.g. 1/2 lb per day = 3.5lbs per week = 1 stone per month. Just been soldiering on with it really so nothing major. Clothes are definatley looser which is amazing and ive found ive gone really jiggily almost like my fat is much softer? Not sure what thats all about!

Theresa -Followed your advice and in my moments of weekness have been logging on and reading yours and other diaries to keep me motivated. Totally worked a treat!

xxx

Boyf is cooking pepperoni pizza downstairs. So im following Theresa's advice and I've downloaded the app so I can read the posts! I'm now watching silent witness on I player to distract me! Peppermint tea is staving off that empty feeling I sometimes get at this time in the evening!

Boyf is cooking pepperoni pizza downstairs. So im following Theresa's advice and I've downloaded the app so I can read the posts! I'm now watching silent witness on I player to distract me! Peppermint tea is staving off that empty feeling I sometimes get at this time in the evening!

Well done Hun on the 2lb off and it's nice to know that my tip is hopefully helping! It is hard when our other half are cooking but just think of what you want to look like at goal I do this and then it makes me not want what they are cooking or I think of something I don't like and convience myself that it is in the thing they are cooking!

Keep strong Hun x x

Day 21: Weigh in day today! 3lbs off! Total loss of 17lbs now! Even got my first 'weightloss' compliment today! I went over to boyfs house and his dad said i looked really healthy and how good i looked! Been to pilates today too which has made me feel all super healthy! Now watching embarrassing fat bodies to try and encourage me to lose the weight! xx

Hey, congrats on your awesome weight loss so far :) x

Thanks Gemzo! How are you getting on? Which diet are you doing!

Theresa, didnt see your lil post up there! OMG its actually briliant. I am now glued to my laptop 24/7 ive downloaded the app. Boyf is currently munching down on a tuna melt and here i am tapping away, keeping him company but not remotely interested in his munch. Making me feel very empowered! I will be thinner!!
xxx

Getting on well so far today was day 3 so looking forward to my first weigh in on Saturday :) got 3 stone to lose x

Day 3 is definitely the hardest day so if you made it through yesterday your doing well! I had 4st 8lbs to lose in total and now it's only 3st 5lbs! Best motivation I've found is to install a ticker in your signature so it doesn't look like such a daunting amount. When you say 3 st out loud I always think it sounds like loads but every time I get to change my ticker it makes me feel more positive about it and as tho I am making a real change!

Day 22: another lb off this morning!!! I'm putting if down to Pilates! I always lose another lb the morning after! God bless stretching and toning!

Thanks for that advice, yeah feeling a lot more positive today. I'll need to look into this ticker thing, where do you download it from?
Well done another 1lb off :)) x

There's a sticky on the forum somewhere about how to do it? It's from a website called ticker factory? How's day 4 going? Xx

Found it on the App Store thanks :)
Day 4's been good, not felt hungry as such just have an empty feeling now.
How's your day been?

Day 21: Weigh in day today! 3lbs off! Total loss of 17lbs now! Even got my first 'weightloss' compliment today! I went over to boyfs house and his dad said i looked really healthy and how good i looked! Been to pilates today too which has made me feel all super healthy! Now watching embarrassing fat bodies to try and encourage me to lose the weight! xx

Fantastic Hun well done!i just watched that I seem obsessed what with that and biggest loser! You are doing fantastic Hun keep it up and you will be at goal in no time x x

Back