My big fat diet show - on now

Channel 4 - it's called Generation XXL

ahh ok.. ill look it up x

Thought the diet show was great but one bit that really put me off chocolate was that squidgy block of saturated fat in the chocolate box - it looked minging!

I've had this show sat in my Sky Plus recordings for a few days now but after reading this I'm going to put it on now - make the most of being snowed in again :eek:)

She's not talking about slimming world.. we are just comparing it to SW!! Lol.. A woman on there eats £2,500 worth of chocolate a year lol!!
I couldn't believe how much chocolate she ate and how she hid it around the house. And I thought I used to be a chocoholic ;)

*bump*

Just a reminder that this is on in a few minutes on Channel 4 :D

Oooh this week it's a cheese addict....

I have been trying to find them online! No joy yet....but wow...they would be fantastico!

I guessed right with the cake CP, and with the KK, but that's becuase I found it impossible that a KK doughnut was only 10 syns when I first joined SW!

I guessed right with the cake CP, and with the KK, but that's becuase I found it impossible that a KK doughnut was only 10 syns when I first joined SW!
The donut was one I did know was low, as I was exactly same as you on Kk products- but that cake? I said it was probably low because it looked quite dry and small- I don't mind blowing my syns on a real treat but would be gutted with that! Also thought danish would be horrendous and it was the least!

I wonder if the noodles are just ribbons of yam? In which case they would be free for us (if we can ever find the beggars)
x

Back