My Big Fat Diet Show

Jezebella

Playing the Angel
Hope you are all watching or recording this, it looks set to be very interesting C4+1 is where its on atm

Jez
xx

have sky+ it to watch tomorrow
cheers x

watching it as i post :0)

I'm already sky+ing 2 prog at once at those times. Does anyone know if it is repeated?

I enjoyed watching it everyone did so well in weightloss just shows that many of us are eating far to many kcals each day.!

I will turn in again thursday.x

Today at 8pm on channel 4

yes i watched that it was good, i was also surprised to see what you could eat for 100 calories, not a lot lol! Gonna watch it again tonight :)

yeah ive done the same myself :D

I know it's great. Thanks Ken.

MY OH is doing that P90X Ab ripper thing Ken. I would love to be able to do it, but just watching him brings me out in a sweat!! Ha ha!! (Everyone loves crunchy frog!!!) I'm sure you'll have a bulging siz pack in no time. Good luck x

Loved this programme - although thought they should have talked about why people sometimes maintain or gain a few pounds some weeks despite sticking to the diet as that girl gained 2lbs. One of the hardest things when dieting is sticking to it when you have a bad loss despite not cheating and they missed a trick there explaining about fluctuations due to all sorts of reasons. - Of course maybe the girl pigged out utterly which is why they didn't go into it further.

Loved the 100 cal store concept, a brilliant way of framing things, will also be trying the Korma dish after abstinence and RTM.

Looking forward to the rest of the series.

xx

MY OH is doing that P90X Ab ripper thing Ken. I would love to be able to do it, but just watching him brings me out in a sweat!! Ha ha!! (Everyone loves crunchy frog!!!) I'm sure you'll have a bulging siz pack in no time. Good luck x

ab ripper x is a killer, good thing its every other day :) the good thing is each exercise brings a sweat, i can't believe how hard the yoga is :eek: well ive given myself adeqeuete time to get the abs and killer body :)

It's an american exercise/toning DVD but it is for people who want to go all the way with getting the perfect body. My OH downloaded it from the net. I think there are quite a few discs to the set which target different areas of the body.

The guy who presents/instructs it does remind me of the Bob/Gillian type character, he's scary!!

Back