• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

My Big Fat Diet Show

S: 12st6lb C: 10st8lb G: 9st7lb BMI: 28 Loss: 1st12lb(14.94%)
have sky+ it to watch tomorrow
cheers x

sukie sue

this is My time to shine!
S: 16st0lb C: 12st10lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 29.6 Loss: 3st4lb(20.54%)
watching it as i post :0)

SexyBecks1

is loving CWP xx
S: 21st2lb C: 20st10lb G: 15st0lb BMI: 48.3 Loss: 0st6lb(2.03%)
I'm already sky+ing 2 prog at once at those times. Does anyone know if it is repeated?

I enjoyed watching it everyone did so well in weightloss just shows that many of us are eating far to many kcals each day.!

I will turn in again thursday.x

S: 10st5lb C: 10st7lb G: 9st0lb BMI: 23.7 Loss: -0st2lb(-1.38%)
I was amazed by the 100 cal store (if only that were real!) Just goes to show how much I for one have been under compensating my calorie intake!

kenshin112

Gotta Make A Change
Today at 8pm on channel 4

echo159

S: 19st4.0lb G: 16st4.0lb
yes i watched that it was good, i was also surprised to see what you could eat for 100 calories, not a lot lol! Gonna watch it again tonight :)

kenshin112

Gotta Make A Change
yeah ive done the same myself :D

SexyBecks1

is loving CWP xx
I know it's great. Thanks Ken.

SexyBecks1

is loving CWP xx
MY OH is doing that P90X Ab ripper thing Ken. I would love to be able to do it, but just watching him brings me out in a sweat!! Ha ha!! (Everyone loves crunchy frog!!!) I'm sure you'll have a bulging siz pack in no time. Good luck x

peony

Silver Member
S: 20st10lb C: 17st2lb G: 11st0lb Loss: 3st8lb(17.24%)
Loved this programme - although thought they should have talked about why people sometimes maintain or gain a few pounds some weeks despite sticking to the diet as that girl gained 2lbs. One of the hardest things when dieting is sticking to it when you have a bad loss despite not cheating and they missed a trick there explaining about fluctuations due to all sorts of reasons. - Of course maybe the girl pigged out utterly which is why they didn't go into it further.

Loved the 100 cal store concept, a brilliant way of framing things, will also be trying the Korma dish after abstinence and RTM.

Looking forward to the rest of the series.

xx

emmievic

G: 11st7lb
Oh my life Peony, its completely off topic but well done with your fantastic loss! xx

kenshin112

Gotta Make A Change
MY OH is doing that P90X Ab ripper thing Ken. I would love to be able to do it, but just watching him brings me out in a sweat!! Ha ha!! (Everyone loves crunchy frog!!!) I'm sure you'll have a bulging siz pack in no time. Good luck x
ab ripper x is a killer, good thing its every other day :) the good thing is each exercise brings a sweat, i can't believe how hard the yoga is :eek: well ive given myself adeqeuete time to get the abs and killer body :)

SexyBecks1

is loving CWP xx
It's an american exercise/toning DVD but it is for people who want to go all the way with getting the perfect body. My OH downloaded it from the net. I think there are quite a few discs to the set which target different areas of the body.

The guy who presents/instructs it does remind me of the Bob/Gillian type character, he's scary!!

peony

Silver Member
S: 20st10lb C: 17st2lb G: 11st0lb Loss: 3st8lb(17.24%)
Oh my life Peony, its completely off topic but well done with your fantastic loss! xx
Thanks Emmie sometimes I have to pinch myself that it is true and that I am really walking around in a size 10 coat!
x