1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

My birthday and didn't diet today! oh my god

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Loops25, 17 June 2009 Social URL.

1. Loops25

Loops25 Full Member

Well i woke up with all intentions of sticking to my diet. I even have boiled egg on toast so it was going well. Then I had steak and chips at the pub (no jacket spuds available) then i had a cornflake chocolate cake... then for tea i had half a chinese :eek: (shredded crispy beef, egg fried rice and prawn crackers!)

Oh and half lager and whiskey and red bull!!

oh well 100 syns or so LOL back to it tomorrow :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. Chuffy_29

Chuffy_29 Bring it on!

1st Happy birthday. 2ndly you'll be back on it tomorrow so don't sweat it too much, just think it's your one special day. :)

4. Andy R.

Andy R. Time for a change

well happy birthday, u deserve to treat yourself at least once. and if u get back on plan for the rest of the week, im sure it'll barely even regiester. Hope u got loads of ace presents :)

5. miss jelly tot

miss jelly tot CWP Consultant

Happy Birthday to yooou.:553: If you can't enjoy it today when can you! Sounds like you are focused again ready for tomorrow x

6. Loops25

Loops25 Full Member

Aww cheers guys, i suppose i could have done worse, i didn't have a cigarette though! that's even harder than not eating, into my 5th month now! yay

7. squiddie

squiddie Starting Again!

Happy Birthday! I was exactly the same on my bday last week, just don't let it turn into a week like I did!

8. Andy R.

Andy R. Time for a change

even more cause for celebration, well done to you :)

9. Donnie46

Donnie46 Slow but sure....

Happy Birthday you sound as if you had a good one, don't worry about your diet you can get back on track tomorrow, best wishes.

10. weemo

weemo Trying again!!!

Glad you had a lovely birthday ~ you enjoyed it and that's the main thing. Well done too for staying off the ciggies AND dieting!! xx