My birthday and didn't diet today! oh my god

Loops25

Well i woke up with all intentions of sticking to my diet. I even have boiled egg on toast so it was going well. Then I had steak and chips at the pub (no jacket spuds available) then i had a cornflake chocolate cake... then for tea i had half a chinese :eek: (shredded crispy beef, egg fried rice and prawn crackers!)

Oh and half lager and whiskey and red bull!!

oh well 100 syns or so LOL back to it tomorrow :)

1st Happy birthday. 2ndly you'll be back on it tomorrow so don't sweat it too much, just think it's your one special day. :)

well happy birthday, u deserve to treat yourself at least once. and if u get back on plan for the rest of the week, im sure it'll barely even regiester. Hope u got loads of ace presents :)

Happy Birthday to yooou.:553: If you can't enjoy it today when can you! Sounds like you are focused again ready for tomorrow x

Aww cheers guys, i suppose i could have done worse, i didn't have a cigarette though! that's even harder than not eating, into my 5th month now! yay

Happy Birthday you sound as if you had a good one, don't worry about your diet you can get back on track tomorrow, best wishes.

Back