My Birthday Dress Diary!

Birthday Dress

6 Months To Go
Okay, I'm making this diary to keep myself on track.

I started S&S last week but I totally messed up... So I'm starting again tomorrow.

I feel like when I ate it just wasn't worth it, so with that in my mind I hope I can do it right this time.

I have a solid goal & if I keep delaying & eating then I simply won't make it. It's as easy as that.

And on a brighter side, if I DO manage to stay on S&S until September then I WILL make my goal.

I WILL fit into my dress! All I have to do is eat my packs. That's all. It's like medication for excess fat.

So I have bought my Birthday Dress in a size 12, but it looks like an 8... Sigh.

It's beautiful, but it just looks so tiny. It's hanging up on my door, reminding me why I'm doing this.

My Birthday is mid-September. I basically have 7 months to do this. 7 months to lose 7 stones.

Gosh. 7 stones is a lot of weight, isn't it? I do remember being comfortable at 13 stones, and that's a while away!

I would like to enter summer as a 13 stone lady, so I'd need to lose 5 stones by June. Is that even possible?

Is my maths even correct? Hahahah. :D I am 17 1/2 stones right now. Ugh.

Well, tomorrow is the first day of this. I AM going to do this. I'm just going to think of it as medicine.

BD x

I have at LEAST 7 stone to lose but I know what you mean, the size 12 dress hanging in my wardrobe really can't be a size 12. I was never that thin!

Love the idea of thinkin about it as medicine! Think I'm going to go with that too!

You can do this!!! :D

I hav a size 12 wedding dress hanging up that I need to fit in perfectly by sept!!

Good luck!! Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks! :)

Heck, I don't think I've ever been a size 12, it's pretty scary & a bit overwhelming.

Just have to take it one month (or week, or day) at a time. x

Neither have I lol it's a scary but exciting thought!! I ordered my dress in a 12 when I was a size 22, so i have to fit in it LOL

Take this diet day by day :) no pressure is the best way :D xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Oooh I like the idea of it being medication for excess fat too! Its definitely possible...you are running the show...so you WILL make it happen! :) Day by day...stone by stone :D x

Here to subscribe and follow :)

I've just ordered a size 12 swimming costume and dress for my holiday in August. I WILL be that size by then, just like you'll be that size for your birthday! Which is the same time as mine btw, like all the best people :p

7 stone in 7 months is tight but doable, even if you're not quite there you'll be very very close! Good luck :)

Back