My Blog

icemoose

The Diet Guy
Hello all :)

Hope you are all doing brilliantly, sorry not been on much recently but been snowed under with work.

I have managed to get my Blog back online, apologies it has been over for a month but has been very difficult to recover.

Anyway it is at

www.mycambridgelife.co.uk

Also pleased to say it is now three years at goal weight for me and what a quick three years it has been!!

Hope everyone is doing great and talk soon.

Mike

Hi Mike

Just came across this - thanks also saved to favourites.

Also really enjoyed the Sunday workshop - thanks again for your ideas and inspiration

Sharon :):)

The link to Mikes blog doesnt seem to work is there another? as I know there were step by step recipes with photos that were fantastic x
I had a look on a different site i used to be on and found the blog link but it doesnt have any of the old stuff on there todo with recipes etc x

Last edited:
Hiya :)

Well it's my 6 year anniversary !! Where did that time go eh :)

But still at goal weight so allll good !

My blog is now at The Diet Guy because my old Blog company went out of business :-(

Thanks

M.

Hi Mike,

It is good to hear from you. I'll go and check out your blog in its new location. Happy Anniversary.

MinnieMel

Omg mike your amazing lol! I've seen your piks on here before but didn't realise it was so long ago that u did it! Such an inspiration ! Massive congratz. To you!!

I remember your journey from when I was here before. totally inspiring and a shame can't get the blog links to work now, but glad to read you maintained - I'm sure you still are and reaping the rewards.

I read your post on the two types of people who do VLCD and you're so right!!

Back