My boxes arrived today...

missbiker

Silver Member
Well, I've been using up "old" LL packs for the past few days, and received my Exante "goodies" this morning :D .

And so it begins....

....with trepidation I have tried the choc orange bar and the veggie soup. My verdict? They're ok ... veggie soup much creamier than LL, with bits of carrot!! Salt & pepper, and it was palatable. The bar is so filling, and much bigger than LL bars, rice krispie-esque, little bits of orange and choc chips - good for getting the water intake up :8855:.

My plan is to try all the varieties of soups/shakes over the forthcoming days, so I don't get stuck with ones I don't like :p .

Onwards and downwards to my first "official" WI next Thursday :) .

welcome

Well good luck hun hope it goes well for you !

I just love the Thai chicken soup, i add a few chilli flakes to it to give it a bit extra kick, and the toffee raisin and nut bars are really good, I would eat them even if i wasnt dieting!

Good luck with Exante, but im sure you will love it.

welcome to Exante and good luck on your journey :) I ordered a week pack first, but now have ordered a monthly pack should be coming tomorrow!

Hi MissBiker! As you're used to the LL shakes, you might find the Exante ones need a sweetener dissolved in a little hot water first, then add ice and water - they're not nearly as sweet as LL. But after a day or so you'll be converted! All the best on your Exante journey!! :)
How's it going BerryRed?

Thanks folks :D

Having a hot chocolate now before bed....yes, definitely not as sweet as LL (sometimes they were so sweet I felt sick), but still ok. Is there a specific sweetener I should use? :confused:

Onwards and downwards....I'm off to HONK ;)

Thanks Lucy, I'll get some (just in case). Isn't the weather rubbish today? I'm sitting with my Exante vanilla latte :8855:. It's actually quite nice, 1.5 tsps coffee and whizzed with my hand blender - even got the froth on top ... just like Costa ;) hehe

mmmmm vanilla latte :D
Yup, weather's crap here too. It will start properly hammering it down in approximately 10 minutes, as that's when I have to walk to school :rolleyes:

I am starting Monday, my box arrived today., Never done anything like this before, only ever tried WW or Slimming world etc I hope this works but I am sceptical.

Vanilla latte sounds good - how do you do that?

Hi Tasha! I make an iced vanilla latte by first dissolving a tablet sweetener and 2 tsp of decaf in a tiny bit of hot water in my shaker, then add ice and water up to 200ml (obviously use sweetener and coffee to taste, and you may want more or less water), add vanilla pack, lid on and shake like mad!! I don't know how other people mix without a shaker, I'm guessing a tall jug and hand mixer? Then sit back and enjoy.
A hot latte is easier - just put coffee, sweetener and vanilla pack into large mug, add a little cold water, mix to a paste and bash out all the lumps, then fill with boiling water (at this point I usually use a hand whisk too, the lumps in hot shakes and soups take some blending!) - it's really creamy and indulgent!

You will see this "diet" does work - stick to the rules and you will lose real weight fast. Stick out the first few days, most people have a few days of feeling a bit crap, keep posting on here if you feel rubbish and remember it does pass - by the end of the first week you will be lots lighter and feeling fab :)

Hi Tasha! I make an iced vanilla latte by first dissolving a tablet sweetener and 2 tsp of decaf in a tiny bit of hot water in my shaker, then add ice and water up to 200ml (obviously use sweetener and coffee to taste, and you may want more or less water), add vanilla pack, lid on and shake like mad!! I don't know how other people mix without a shaker, I'm guessing a tall jug and hand mixer? Then sit back and enjoy.
A hot latte is easier - just put coffee, sweetener and vanilla pack into large mug, add a little cold water, mix to a paste and bash out all the lumps, then fill with boiling water (at this point I usually use a hand whisk too, the lumps in hot shakes and soups take some blending!) - it's really creamy and indulgent!

You will see this "diet" does work - stick to the rules and you will lose real weight fast. Stick out the first few days, most people have a few days of feeling a bit crap, keep posting on here if you feel rubbish and remember it does pass - by the end of the first week you will be lots lighter and feeling fab :)

hehe what an effort you make! I just blend my shakes (not keen on any) and chuck them down in one lol! I do eat my soup in a bowl though:D

Back