My Breath Stinks!

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by Mandee, 14 February 2008 Social URL.

1. Mandee

Mandee Full Member

Today is the first day of my second week of LL. Before I started I always chewed gum after every meal as I worry about having bad breath. Now I am so paranoid that I am stinky!

Any thoughts on what I can try. I carry a toothbrush, tounge cleaner and Listerine with me at all times but wish there was something better to try.
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. Isis

Isis Ancient Egypt Nut!

Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    Hi Mandee :)

Have you tried Gold Spot mouth spray? You can get it in any supermarket. I know it's ok to use on CD .

Lacey..x :)
  4. Slimseaa

Slimseaa Silver Member

Hi Mandee, I too get that, i have been on LL for 5 months and still get it daily, It stopped for a bit then started again. I brush my teet, use tongue cleaner and Listerine and even a breadth freshner spray (called Retar Dex Oral Spray, can get them from Boots, Tescos, everywhere) and my tongue is always white. I think what's also added to it are decayed Wisdom teeth, which I am having 3 taken out next month.

Isis has given very good advice, all the best.
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.