• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

My bum has a life of its own!!!!

S: 1st2.8lb C: 1st2.8lb G: 0st11lb BMI: 2.6 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Hi there!
Im new to this site, but have been doing slimming world on and off for years!
Something has clicked in me this time and im gonna do it, i blimmin am!!!
My main prompt was and is when i mess about dancing with my kids, we (try) and do the Beyonce bum shake. Mine continues to wobble for what seems a life time after we have stopped (to my kids delight)! Also my son keeps asking if im having another baby. meh. My only response is yes son, a food baby.
My kids are obviously watching my bad habits and its enough for me to stop the cycle in my family. I learnt about dieting and obsessing about body image from my mum as she did from hers.
So, finding this site has helped me so much.
I dont go to group, mainly because im to tight to pay to get weighed ;) But i definetly dont feel alone in doing this. I love the recipes people suggest and it has opened my eyes to how much i have yo yo dieted and binged and all the other stuff that goes with it.
Im really blimmin excited and if and when i have bad days, ive excepted thats what i do and who i am BUT the main thing is to be kind to myself, dust myself off and carry on. I am only human after all. A human who would faceplant ben and jerrys icecream within a flash. No sharing :)

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!