My calorie count and fitness log

Well done! What is the Cambridge diet as such? X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well done! What is the Cambridge diet as such? X

It's shakes, soups and bars. A VLCD diet. I'm allowed a small protein meal aswell, but by small I do mean small. It's literally the best thing that works for me as I don't have enough freedom of choice to be naughty. Its pricey, but quick so its really motivating to see how quickly the weight comes off.

How many cals do u roughly have with that? X x

I struggle to stick to 1200!! Haha x

Hahahaha so do I when I'm not on Cambridge!!! x

Oo sounds interesting I might look into that when I get near goal weight :) x

Went to a party last night in a Tapas bar. Sooooo much deeelish food, all resisited, followed by the most amazing looking cake....resisted. Had 3 soda waters all night as they only had diet pepsi. Really really testing times last night!!!!!!!!
On the other hand tho, all our friends were saying how much weight I'd lost and that I looked the slimmest they'd ever seen me. Its such a nice feeling when people do notice.

Tano said:
Went to a party last night in a Tapas bar. Sooooo much deeelish food, all resisited, followed by the most amazing looking cake....resisted. Had 3 soda waters all night as they only had diet pepsi. Really really testing times last night!!!!!!!!
On the other hand tho, all our friends were saying how much weight I'd lost and that I looked the slimmest they'd ever seen me. Its such a nice feeling when people do notice.

Well done you. Social functions are so difficult, more so I find because other people try so hard to make you eat and drink. Well done for being strong x

Thanks chick. WELL............... Went out with OH and didn't realise everywhere would be bloody shut!!! We planned on going to Frankie n Bennys or Nando's for lunch. Really don't mind eating out on Cambridge as I don't want it controlling my whole life. We walked past a Chinese buffet and instead went there. Had a shake for breakfast, then a bar and then we went there. I stuck to protein only (I know they are covered in sugar etc) Had prawns, chicken, duck and beef. Then I had a tiny scoop of ice cream and 2 small cakes with banana. Not feeling guilty, it was bloody lovely!!! I think that's why CD worked so well for me the first time because I didn't allow it to control me, but I controlled it. I'm done for the day now :)

Tano said:
Thanks chick. WELL............... Went out with OH and didn't realise everywhere would be bloody shut!!! We planned on going to Frankie n Bennys or Nando's for lunch. Really don't mind eating out on Cambridge as I don't want it controlling my whole life. We walked past a Chinese buffet and instead went there. Had a shake for breakfast, then a bar and then we went there. I stuck to protein only (I know they are covered in sugar etc) Had prawns, chicken, duck and beef. Then I had a tiny scoop of ice cream and 2 small cakes with banana. Not feeling guilty, it was bloody lovely!!! I think that's why CD worked so well for me the first time because I didn't allow it to control me, but I controlled it. I'm done for the day now :)

Yum. Well done you I love how in control you are with everything xxx

PAH Bex, this is actually the ONLY time I am ever in control and I think its because the results are quick and the packs are expensive!!! I HAVE to look on this as a change of habits and i feel that if I let this control me, I'll want to rebel. When I did this the first time, my losses were consistant and I did the social things I planned to do, but worked them around the lan. That's why I stuck at it for so long I think. I have the nephew later and the OH is so excited about cracking into Easter eggs with him haha. That will be torture but I know a million % I wont be going off plan. I may take another bar with me or a shake just in case it's too much to bear hahahahaha x

It's funny how we fight out against ourselves isnt it. Mom and sister are goin on cd on wed. Im goin to give sw another serious bash but am really going to work on the issues I identified in myself whilst on cd. This week has been past a total wipeout. Seriously I've just gorged on everything and anything :( have my brothers birthday meal at Chinese buffet on Tuesday and then Wednesday marks the start of the new me...., I'm quitting being greedy ;) x

Straight back to it!!! Didn't need my extra pack last night. Took a bar just in case but didn't eat it. Vanilla shake and coffee this morning. Just had a chocolate cd bar for lunch. Going cinema in a mo, (SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HARD!!!) Esp if he decides to get bloody popcorn!!! Having a boiled egg salad later which will consisit of 2 boiled eggs, lettuce and a slice of bacon NO FAT cut up and sprinkled over. CANNOT WAIT!!!!!!!Went shopping and bought some eggs, tuna steaks, tuna, veg and a jar of cockles (Not in the book, but bloody lovely and strictly protein so I don't see what the problem will be haha)

Morning All!!! This week I must get my arse in gear and begin catching up on all my work. Going for coffee in the morning, then I'll swing into work for a few hours. Got sooooooo much work to do :( This doesn't please me haha. Going to have a shake in a mo. Just had a coffee and will take a bar into work with me for this afternoon.

Evening!! What day is today? You sound like you're doing great. My mom and sister start tomorrow! Now get some work done missy ;) x

Hahahahaha it has!!! Bring on Day 10 haha xxx

Back