My calorie count and fitness log

Had chicken cooked in maggi paprika so juicy bag with courgette and red onion. It was so nice. I bought some 0% yogurt too but had a butterscotch shke instead as I've had 2 hot drinks with skimmed milk already today. The paprika chicken is spices with no sugar so hopefully it will be ok. I just neded something as normal as I could. I VERY NEARLY fell off the cd wagon today. I'm hoping for a 3lb loss this week, really do hope I get it

Tano said:
Had chicken cooked in maggi paprika so juicy bag with courgette and red onion. It was so nice. I bought some 0% yogurt too but had a butterscotch shke instead as I've had 2 hot drinks with skimmed milk already today. The paprika chicken is spices with no sugar so hopefully it will be ok. I just neded something as normal as I could. I VERY NEARLY fell off the cd wagon today. I'm hoping for a 3lb loss this week, really do hope I get it

What day is weigh in Hun? Am sure you'll have done great anyway but remember the big numbers will be harder as you don't have so much to lose and week two is always a fecker lol. Have u caught up on all your schoolwork now? Dinner sounds fab are you doing 810 now or still ss? I got their recipe book when I was on it some of the stuff is surprisingly yummy x

On 810. I think 810 for another week then I MUST move to 1000. Its torture and I think that because I'm so close now, I really need to move up the steps to maintain xxx

Have you looked at the recipe book? Some lovely meals for step three. There was a tuna pasta which was gorgeous x

No, i need to dig it back out!!! Get weighed on Sat by the way, only just saw that part of your post xx

Tano said:
No, i need to dig it back out!!! Get weighed on Sat by the way, only just saw that part of your post xx

Lol well good luck for sat! Make sure you let me know!! They sell a recipe book too came out early this year xxx

Considering I had the Chinese buffet and the large caramel light frappuccino, I'm chuffed :) Moving up to 1000 plan next week

Had a chocolate shake this morning (First time I've had one and it was yummmmmmo) Then i had 4 mini Chicken Tikka skewers at my mums today followed by a toffee bar. VERY NEARLY had some easter egg as was with the nephews all day but resisted and opted for the bar. Having a salad later with the OH as a little sat night treat (Chicken n bacon with balsamic vinegar) Won't have my third pack tho I don't think as we're off to the pub. Soda waters all round..................zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Brilliant if you fitted in a Chinese too!!! Well done on resisting the Easter egg. Enjy your night out x

Change of plan tonight, I'm going to have a couple of wines :) LITERALLY a couple. doubt i'm in ketosis anyway. Had my gorge dinner and OH bought anchovies and sundried tomatoes (IN OIL) so we had those for a mini starter ;0) Still high in protein and carb free so that's good. This will be my treat night for the week, back to it tomoz xxx

Tano said:
Change of plan tonight, I'm going to have a couple of wines :) LITERALLY a couple. doubt i'm in ketosis anyway. Had my gorge dinner and OH bought anchovies and sundried tomatoes (IN OIL) so we had those for a mini starter ;0) Still high in protein and carb free so that's good. This will be my treat night for the week, back to it tomoz xxx

How was your night out hun. Just posted in my diary think I'm coming back to CDC x

PUKE...................Hangover on 4 glasses of wine!!! Feel awful :(

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm today i have NOT been on CD. Say no more!!! xxx

DEfo!!!! CDC got back to you yet lovely???

Yes babe. Off to see her 10.30 tomorrow so starting again in the morning. Lookin forward to being back once the first five days are over lol x

Whoooooop!!!!!!! Thats fab!!! I'm aiming for a 1lb loss this week

Back