My calorie count and fitness log

Rkmriddell said:
Oh no :( did I see you're thinking of going back on cd too? X

I'm sooooo messed up with diets and bloody sick of being bad!!! Help me!!! Haha

Tano said:
I'm sooooo messed up with diets and bloody sick of being bad!!! Help me!!! Haha

It's tough babe, especially as its something you've been pushing for so long now. Maybe you could think about following a plan though the week and then picking one day per week which would be your cheat day where you can have exactly what you want without feeling any guilt. All other days stick to sw with 15 syns? It might not lose weight but if you maintain and get a bit of a break for a while that may work?

You need to look at where and why you're falling off each plan? Is it just that you're fed up? Is it that you're craving rubbish food or perhaps that you're falling due to lack of planning? X

I think it's a mix of everything. I really am all or nothing, I need to sort it out. It's like I can never get the balance right. My willpower at the mo is at an all time low!

Tano said:
I think it's a mix of everything. I really am all or nothing, I need to sort it out. It's like I can never get the balance right. My willpower at the mo is at an all time low!

Maybe you should just take a little break for a while, take it out of the equation completely no tracking no weighing just go about life and exercise as you normally would then come back when you feel ready again. You will only ever succeed if you get into the right headspace Hun xxx

I think, maybe this weekend sod it, eat what you want, go nuts, have fun and enjoy yourself, see Monday as the new week new start, I think of it as either wollow in feeling shitty and eating rubbish gaining lots of weight, or get a hold of yourself and stick to the plan cos you know they will show results, it adds up eating less= weight loss but only if you stick to it (if only things were that simple sometimes lol) if you don't feel up to it, and continue you eat the way you are in the long run you'll think 'god I wished id of stuck to it, id of been at target by now', or you can give it a go on Monday, reset your my net diary, start a fresh, buy in some shopping and relax with meals knowing you've planned ahead,
Dunno if you like weight watcher meals or not, but Iceland do them real cheap, buy a few in, take them work etc buy some curly wurlys for treats and stick them in the freezer so they last abit longer lol weight watcher mash is to die for too, so bulk up ur meals with it cos it's got virtually nothing in it :)

Hope this helps, and I don't come across pushy, I just want to see you succeed :)
Frankie
X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Haven't logged again today. I did go for a lovely run this morning. All sunny and beautiful. Will probs go again tomorrow. Food wise I haven't been tooooo bad... (had a few naughty bits tho)

Crunchy nut n skimmed milk
Options hot choc
Apple

One slice bread n butter, ham, custard cream n mini fairy cake

2 plums, chicken balti (jar, not take away) naan bread (no rice)
Yogurt
2 Lindt chocolate balls
4 Oreos

Tano said:
Haven't logged again today. I did go for a lovely run this morning. All sunny and beautiful. Will probs go again tomorrow. Food wise I haven't been tooooo bad... (had a few naughty bits tho)

Crunchy nut n skimmed milk
Options hot choc
Apple

One slice bread n butter, ham, custard cream n mini fairy cake

2 plums, chicken balti (jar, not take away) naan bread (no rice)
Yogurt
2 Lindt chocolate balls
4 Oreos

Custard creams have to be my favourite biscuit in the world. Kids love them but I cant have them in the house as I wouldn't be safe lol. Well done for getting out and running, hope you're feeling a little less stressed about it all x

Feeling a little better this morning. Although I've been trying to find things to wear and I do need a whole new spring/summer wardrobe!! I too have decided tht I am going back on Cambridge to try and get to my target weight of 9 7. I think a little abstinence from food will hopefully make me think about what I'm eating a little more. I have a meeting next sat morning at 09:30. I'm going straight onto the 810 plan which is 3 shakes/soups/bars with a small protein meal. I'm keeping this diary as I will eventually return to cal counting and the cd plan is calorie based a you work up the plans.
I'll be starting next Monday as I'm out having my last drink until may on sat night. Boring Tan is back in town haha! Soda waters on nights out :(
I feel horrible; I feel massive and although I'm working out, I still feel heavy and sluggish and I think thats because of all the crap I'm eating

Feeling a little better this morning. Although I've been trying to find things to wear and I do need a whole new spring/summer wardrobe!! I too have decided tht I am going back on Cambridge to try and get to my target weight of 9 7. I think a little abstinence from food will hopefully make me think about what I'm eating a little more. I have a meeting next sat morning at 09:30. I'm going straight onto the 810 plan which is 3 shakes/soups/bars with a small protein meal. I'm keeping this diary as I will eventually return to cal counting and the cd plan is calorie based a you work up the plans.
I'll be starting next Monday as I'm out having my last drink until may on sat night. Boring Tan is back in town haha! Soda waters on nights out :(
I feel horrible; I feel massive and although I'm working out, I still feel heavy and sluggish and I think thats because of all the crap I'm eating
Are u not on half term next week? If so don't u think u can do CD better in the holidays? Or is that a no no?

I'm back on the shakes myself total madness lol

Good luck x

Yep I'm off next week and find it soooo much easier when I'm off work. x

HELLOOOOOOO How are we all??? Been mad busy at work but its Esater whoop whoop :)
Back on CD on Sat for weighing. Starting on Monday. SOOOOO Excited :)

Tano said:
HELLOOOOOOO How are we all??? Been mad busy at work but its Esater whoop whoop :)
Back on CD on Sat for weighing. Starting on Monday. SOOOOO Excited :)

So here I am :) how much have you got to goal now?? Am interested to see how you get on. How come you stopped last time? I loved what cd gave me am just gutted it stopped. I do wondr if now I've had a break it would go again but will see xxx

I just got down to a weight I was happy with and had had enough of the plan. I'm ready for it now. I feel bloody horrid and can really tell I'm bigger. I think I'm about a stone from goal. I'm going to give this 100%though and continue to goal x

Tano said:
I just got down to a weight I was happy with and had had enough of the plan. I'm ready for it now. I feel bloody horrid and can really tell I'm bigger. I think I'm about a stone from goal. I'm going to give this 100%though and continue to goal x

Ah that won't take long either then!!! How exiting to kwow what's coming and how you're going to feel awesome again :) brilliant stuff. Make sure you keep letting us know how you're doing. Least the weather is warmer. I was so bloody cold lol x

EEEEEEEEEEK Today is the day!!!!!! Got my CD appointment at 9:30am. I cannot wait!!! I think I'm probably about 10 stne 7 now which means I'll have a stone to lose. I am out tonight and am looking forward to a little drink with friends. If I'm not too hungover tomoz, I'll prob start cd tomoz. I'm soooooo excited to start!!!! I want to start NOW :) xxx

Tano said:
EEEEEEEEEEK Today is the day!!!!!! Got my CD appointment at 9:30am. I cannot wait!!! I think I'm probably about 10 stne 7 now which means I'll have a stone to lose. I am out tonight and am looking forward to a little drink with friends. If I'm not too hungover tomoz, I'll prob start cd tomoz. I'm soooooo excited to start!!!! I want to start NOW :) xxx

Good luck hun :) am exited for you xxx

Thanks lovely. I really need this. I need to fix my poor eating ASAP. Even the OH can notice i've gained and in fact I'm probably about 10lbs heavier than at xmas eve now. I can see where this poor eating cycle is going to land me so I'm determined to ut a stop to it now

Tano said:
Thanks lovely. I really need this. I need to fix my poor eating ASAP. Even the OH can notice i've gained and in fact I'm probably about 10lbs heavier than at xmas eve now. I can see where this poor eating cycle is going to land me so I'm determined to ut a stop to it now

You're def doing the right thing for you hun. I really understood a lot of my eating things with cd but trying to fix them is a whole other ball game eh x

Back