My Calorie Counting Diary

jesstonto

Hey!

I'm Jess, I'm Eighteen years old and on my last weigh in I was 132lbs with a BMI of 22.3. My eventual goal is to be around 115lbs. For now, I am using MyFitnessPal to count my calories. According to the website I will lose 7.5lbs by August 17th if I follow my plan. I am allowed to eat 1230 calories a day.

I will update this page when I can!

Jess xox

Last edited:
Welcome Jess!

I use myfitnesspal too and Im on around the same cals a day. Its pretty accurate as long as u put everything u eat and drink into it. Hope it goes well for u :)

excellent, shudnt be a prob for u then :)

30agkf6.jpg

Will add some more photos... but here is one. I'm on the left and my friend (who is the size I want to be) is on the right...!

Day 1

I'm finding it so so hard already. Sat here with a bag of peanuts next to me :S

Breakfast: Marmite on toast (2 slices) and a necturine - 353 cals
Lunch: Starbucks Panini - 390 cals
Dinner: Made a cottage cheese wrap which was gross so barely ate any of it...just ate the wrap! So had tomato soup with slice of bread - 492 cals
Snacks: Raspberries and pineapple - 80
Food Total: 1315
Exercise: 25min slow walk, 3 hours waitressing (if you can call that exercising), 1 hour horse ride. - 286 cals
TOTAL: 1029

I'm not full :(

You will get used to it, find things that you can save Kcals on, I try and eat more veg and fruit as the kcals will be less.

First few days are always a bit bumpy. You look fab in your pic tho. Have you checked what your BMI will be at 115? I'm rubbish at BMI Thingy wotsits but I thought 22 was already a pretty healthy number?
Hope the munchies pass you by lol maybe have a glass of water an a soak in the bath to distract yourself :) if you really have to eat then stay off the peanuts lol they are wicked high cal ;) but SOOOOO delicious!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi,

Get chugging that water, it really helped with my hunger pangs when I started. Still do it now, and I swear by it. :D

You will be fine, it just takes a week or so to adjust to things.
Stay away from those peanuts lady!!! :D

Hi,

Get chugging that water, it really helped with my hunger pangs when I started. Still do it now, and I swear by it. :D

You will be fine, it just takes a week or so to adjust to things.
Stay away from those peanuts lady!!! :D

I replaced the peanuts with a litre of water! I really want to shift this weight!!!

I replaced the peanuts with a litre of water! I really want to shift this weight!!!

Amazing attitude there hun, I think you will be absolutley fine if that is how your thinking.
And, if you wobble, come on minimins and we'll see ya straight. :D

Hmm just fell off my horse and posted a facebook status and a guy I know commented saying 'hope you didn't damage the ground! Thought there was an earthquake here!!'

Today went kind of bad...
Day 2
Breakfast - necturine (75cals)
Lunch- salad with an italian melt thing (ate out so had no idea how many calories but think about 400)
Dinner - small lemon risotto withj salad (again ate out so think about 500 cals)
Snacks- plums, cake with ice cream, chocolate brownie OOPS!!!! (Think about 900 cals))
Did sooo much exercise though think I walked about 5 miles today! And rode my horse.
Total roughly: 1400

Back