My Calorie Counting & Fitness Diary!

Another good day well done you!!! :)

So yesterday was an emotional day, I found out I had passed my degree so I had to break the diet unfortunatly. I didn't go too crazy like I thought I was going to though!

Breakfast was wholemeal toast and a poached egg.

Lunch was chicken salad wholemeal sandwhiches.

and dinner was chinese food. So bad but I couldn't say no to going out to celebrate, you only get your degree results once right??

I have no idea how many calories I ate. Probably not as much I as think I did. I passed on dessert as I was way too full from all the chinese food.

Today I woke up feeling depressed that I ate chinese food yesterday but I have to move on and eat amazingly well today.

Congrats on passing your degree! I got my results yesterday too so I know that a celebration is definitely needed!!

you had a good day apart from the chinease so i wouldnt be too worried about it - you earned it!

I ate loads too last night but not as much as i expected i would so hopefully we will both see a loss this week!

enjoy your weekend!

xxx

Congrats on getting your degree darling09! We did deserve it, it was only one day after all, back to healthy eating today! :) x

Well done on passing, whats your degree in? I did too! I can put ba after my name lol :) i found out a few weeks ago tho so i did my celebrating then :)

chinese is hard to resist! and you deserve it for all the hard work xx

I am ashamed to admit that the past 2 days have not been good. I have pretty much eaten whatever I've wanted.

I have the excuse that we are staying with my boyfriends parents for 2 weeks so It's hard when someone else is preparing your meals and offering you snacks.

But really this is NOT an excuse, it's no ones fault but my own and I am extremely dissapointed with myself.

My boyfriends sisters keep asking me to go to dinner parties and wanting to get take aways on the weekend and I'm not sure what to do. Neither of them are over weight, one is pregnant and the other is tiny! I don't want to be unsociable and not go out.

Tomorrow my boyfriend and I are going food shopping, I'm going to stock up on fruit, frozen veg and chicken so I can atleast make myself a healthy meal and snack on fruit. I'm not sure I can loose any weight while I'm here, maybe the best I can hope for is not to put any on.

I thought I would be able to keep up healthy eating while I was here but it's harder than I thought. Help!

Ps. I weighted myself today and I stayed the same. Not what I was hoping for, but what I expected after the past 2 days.

Staying the same is ok, and much better than putting weight on! It must be incredibly hard for you at the moment, but remember how much you want to lose the weight and that will help. I have skinny friends and had a couple round for supper last week. I was worried I'd over-indulge and things would go horribly wrong, but I kept a really close eye on what they ate and tried to copy them - their portion sizes were much smaller than mine would have been had I let myself go!!!!! Don't be hard on yourself, as you may only end up punishing yourself by overeating. Enjoy your time there, and I think your suggestion of snacking on fruit is excellent. We're all here for you - good luck x

Back