My Cambridge diary!! :) :)

JodiLeanne2012

Hey everyone

Today is my first day of Cambridge and its all going good so far, last year i tried slim and save which i did stick to but only for around 3 weeks, i then decided Cambridge is more for me as i love the idea of having someone to weigh and measure me and to help me each week.

I am so determined to lose the weight once and for all this time as its my 21st in may and my other half has booked a table for all the family in a lovely restaurant for it and i no i will dread going if i still look the way i do now, .. i wont be at my target weight by then but i could hopefully (fingers crossed) be between 5 and 6 stone lighter by then witch will take down to between 10 and 11 stone which will be amazing!

My other ''main'' target is to be at my goal weight of 8 stone by October which i think is more than possible, its my daughter's 3rd birthday at the end of October and i want more than anything to be able to play with her and not get out of breath so fast, i want her to be proud of her mummy :)

Plus, i do not want to spend another summer covering myself up in leggings and baggy tops, i want to be able to wear nice dresses and not look pregnant and i soo want to wear something other than leggings for once!!

My other half is being absolutely amazing about it all, he knows that im going to find it very hard at times and he's told me that he will do all he can to help me as he knows how much this means to me, so i could not fault him and i also know i could not do this without him :)

I've got my first weeks weigh in on Monday the 14th and im really excited for it already :)

Never been so excited to start a diet before!!

I will be posting in my diary every day, sometimes it will be more than once as i know it will help me and im going to need all the help i can get

Good luck to everyone on this and any other diet plan :) :)

hiya jodileanne,

this is my 1st day on plan too , im getting married in september, so im determined to be a slimmer lady by then ha ha,
ive had the porridge this morning was quite nice actually, im doing SS+
good luck with it all , let me know how you go, maybe we can keep each other motivated,
ive started a diary too janes wedding diet september 2013 .xx

Hey maddy1970 :) :)

Its really exciting isn't it? .. im only on day 1 and im already imagining what i may look like on my 21st in may!

I dont think ive ever been so determined to lose the weight before which is a good thing as im pretty confident that i can stick to this :)

I'd like to try the porridge so i may get some next week, i had the fruits of the forest shake for breakfast and it was so nice, so im very happy :)

I am going to go over on to your diary now for a look and will defo be following your progress :) :)

good luck xx

i will also be posting on here every single day! probably more than once on some occasions!! WE CAN DEFO DO THIS!!! :D :D

Hey,

Its my 25th in Dec, I managed to loose a lot for my 21st but a American honeymoon and a baby meant it all went back on!

I've already planned what Im wearing to my daughter birthday party in April, it really has helped!

Good luck jodileanne you will be looking fabulous by the time your birthday comes round!

Day 2 for me with lots to lose....we are all in this together x

Hey Kimboowee and Miss Mac :) :)

I Gained alot when i got pregnant but my daughter is going to be turning 3 in October so ive had plenty of time to lose the weight so i have no excuse!!

Her birthday which is the 26th of October is my main goal, i really don't want to be a fat mummy anymore =(
So im not just doing this for myself, i'm doing it for my daughter :) oh and my other half! he's always telling me he loves me the way i am now but i know he wouldn't mind me loosing a stone or 7! :) :)

i have my whole outfit for my 21st planned out, including how i want my hair and nails!
i love getting my hair and my nails done but since ive gained so much weight i never feel girly enough to actually go out and get them done so i really can't wait to book in with the hair dressers :)

Its so exciting :) i will need a lot of help and support though!!

Best of luck xx

I put on weight when i was pregnant with my son.....13 years ago! Haha
Think its time i got it off now:)

Im the same with the hairdressers. Im going for a total revamp nearer to goal, for my cwp mag shoot ;)

Fab that your partner is so supportive x

hey jodi,

hope your first day has gone ok..ive really enjoyed it..hope day 2 is as good ha ha,

hope to speak to you at some point tomorrow to see how you got on xx

jane x

your cwp photo shoot?!

My first day has gone really good actually, alot easier than i thought it would, i agree, lets hope tomorrow is just as good!
I will be writing in my diary tomorrow morning and tomorrow evening as i find it helps and i will also be here looking through lots of diaries through the day :)

Hope everyone's day went as good as mine did :) xx

So day 1 is all done and it's actually been a very good one!!

For breakfast i had a fruits of the forest shake which was so nice :)

Lunch was a banana shake which was ok, not as nice as breakfast though!

And Dinner was a malt toffee bar which i can't say i enjoyed but you can win them all :) :)

Oh and i have just finished off my 3lt of water! :)

so all in all its been a very good day and im hoping tomorrow is just as good!!

i will be posting here again in the morning :)

see you all then! :) :)

Good for you!! X

Can't wait to get my new lot of shakes etc! What do you recommend?

I HATE vanilla.

I LOVE mint choc

I LIKE the potato leek soup + oriental chilli soup + chocolate flavour + strawberry.

I haven't tried the tetras or the bars yet.

xx

Hey Paigee :)

I'm afraid I'm not going to be much help with the flavours as I'm only on my 2nd day so haven't tried many lol

But I love fruits of the forest and banana is also ok, I don't like the malt toffee bar though, going to try a chocolate shake for breakfast in a hour or two so hopefully I like it :)

How's it all going for you xx

hey morning jodi,

looks like you had a good first day , im just about to have my porridge for breakfast ...hope today is as easy as yesterday x

Can't wait to get my new lot of shakes etc! What do you recommend?

I HATE vanilla.

I LOVE mint choc

I LIKE the potato leek soup + oriental chilli soup + chocolate flavour + strawberry.

I haven't tried the tetras or the bars yet.

xx

Hi Paigee

You'll prob find the longer your on it the more your tastes change!
I really enjoyed vanilla until I tried it warm with a spoon of coffee as some one said it was like a latte but really put me off vanilla then!
Find the choc done up as hot choc nicer as times gone on and do half half on coconut an choc as a shake. Made up blitzed with ice is the only way to go for my preference!
Only shake I kept ordering every other week was butterscotch but just didn't like so stopped!

Regards to soup, can tolerate them but only have leek n tattie an mushroom with a load of white pepper chucked in now :-D

Porridge didn't like but now do!

Bars never tried

Afternoon lifesaver is a cup of veggie water flavouring which I think is yum!

Been on it for 14 wks (12) ss (1) 810. This wk back ss.
Just shy of 3st loss now an hoping for another two ASAP!!

Sorry for essay, hope it helped!

Off for me porridge :-D xx

Hi everyone. Have just registered on this forum site wanting to join this thread and ended up starting my own thread. Don't know how i did it but thanks Maddy for replying.

Anyway. Getting down to the nitty gritty!!

I started CWP on on 05/11/12 weighing in at 14st 1.75lbs (i'm 5'6) I'm doing the Sole Source Plus.
Week 1 -8.5lb
Week 2 -3.5lb
Week 3 -4lb
Week 4 -3.25lb
Took a break in december due to being sick, working away from home, christmas/new year etc... (you know yourself)
ANYWAY..... Starting back today. Weigh-in at lunchtime.

I just wanted to let ye all know it does work.
I'll give ye all my lo-down on my opinion of what's nioce and what's yucky shortly.

Good luck everyone.

Back