My Cambridge diary!! :) :)

Thankyou :) I can't wait for it!! Once I've been weighed on Thursday, I'm going back to Monday weighings so at least only have 4 days to wait for my second weigh in! Xx

Willow & Maddy, Best of luck with your weigh-ins today. Hope you achieve your hopes.

Jodi, thats such a pity that your weigh-in has been moved. Do you have enough products to keep you going for extra few days? Anyhow, keep at it. Look at the smaller picture of losing the lbs rather than the stones. I've broken by targets down to 5lb milestones, I find it's easier that half stones or stones. Then when I lose 3 or 3.5 i'm over half way to my next milestone rather that nearly half way (if your targets are half stones)if that makes sense!!!

Must get some of those ketostix. Was making rice krispie buns and another birthday cake at the weekend and licked spoons and fingers to beat the band. Would like to know what damage is done as there is no movement on my scales so far this week.

Good luck today everyone.

Day 7 today!! i have now been on Cambridge ss for 1 whole week! cant believe it, .. i should be having my first weigh in today but like i said earlier it has been moved to Thursday at 1, which just gives me a few extra day's to try and lose a bit more! .. i'm then going back to being weighed on Monday's so it mean's i'll only have 4 day's to wait until my 2nd weigh in!

I've had my first shake of the day today which was a banana, actually really liking these now! .. wasn't so keen at first but now i do enjoy it :)

I'm in a very happy mood today, i'm currently sat here wearing a size 20 top which is too big for me and a pair of size 16 leggings which are really comfortable! .. i wear makeup every day but i decided to change it a bit this morning and actually try some different foundation and some pink lip gloss... and i look nice! .. i actually smiled when i looked at myself in the mirror, which is something i haven't done for a while!

My face is also much thinner, so that helps with the makeup as when i tried the lip gloss at Christmas when i first got it, i looked like a fat clown! but now just 7 day's in to Cambridge and i'm already noticing it on my face, and also my stomach is no where near as rounded as it was a week ago, which i know is just because of losing water weight but it still makes me so happy!

My parents, brother and little sister came over yesterday and i asked them if they wanted to stay for tea and i cooked them all a chicken korma, which i didn't have any of! i'm not going to lie, it was hard, but defo not as hard as i thought it was going to be :) :)

We also went into a new american sweet shop that's just opened yesterday and my partner and daughter bought sweet's and chocolate and i didn't buy myself anything, i didn't even feel left out or anything, i just wasn't bothered :)

I'm now sat here with my 3 liter bottle of water on my laptop whilst my little girl is watching wonder pets :)

Hope everyone has a brill day and good luck to anyone that has there weigh in today!! xx

hey jodi,

how well are you doing ...you go girl !!!! ...sounds like your so focused...well done you ...thursday will soon come round for your weigh in dont worry , and all this hard work will pay off for you , cos your sure deserve it xx

Thankyou hun!! .. im feeling much more focused today, i think it's because it's the start of the 2nd week, so i know i can actually do this now! .. im so excited about YOUR weigh in tonight, its crazy! lol you will have to update your diary when you can!! Good luck with your day xx

So day 7 is finished!! Had both shakes and my bar and drank my 3 litres of water and now I'm all ready for bed and looking forward to day 8!! :) good night everyone, see you all tomorrow!! :) xx

Well done on finishing day 7 and well done on resisting the temptation when cooking for your family! I could not go into a sweet shop at the moment when my family were buying sweets that must have ready took you lots of courage well done! I hope that you a a good day tomorrow I will pop in and see how you are? x

Thankyou :) I didn't find it too hard in the sweet shop, I thought i would but I was really happy with myself! :) yeah defo, will speak to you tomorro, do you have a diary? Xx

Well done on your weight loss Maddy. 4lbs is a good start to your weightloss campaign, but your inch loss is even better (after just one week)

Day number 8 for me today! :) :) .. So looking forward to my first weigh in on Thursday, only 2 day's left to wait!!

I've had my first shake of the day which was banana :)

I Dont like any of the bars, ive tried orange, mint, normal chocolate and the malt toffee and i can't stand any of them!!

I have ordered the apple and cinnamon porridge and a chicken and mushroom soup, a veg soup and a spicy tomato soup to try with the order i'll be getting on Thursday, im really hoping i like at least one of them!

The shake's I've tried so far are, Chocolate, fruits of the forest and banana and i love all of those which im happy about :) :) Got some chocolate mint shakes coming on my Thursday order as well so im looking forward to trying those :)

I'm finding drinking 3 liters of water each day really easy! .. i'm normally just finishing of my last 1 pint of water by the time my hubby get's home from work at 5, i am enjoying all the water though, it's defo made me feel so much healthier and much lighter!!

Hope everyone has a brilliant day and good luck to anyone that has there weigh in today!! xx

Thank you for your diary it has made me realise why I did this before and just reiterated why I am doing it again from tomorrow evening. Just that bit about standing taller smiling in the mirror for me just brushing hair on a day off and not staying in bed all day will work to begin with. Have a wonderful day and good luck Thursday with your weigh in
Luv sharon. Xxxx

Hi, you're all doing really well and are an inspiration for me to start again today. I can't find my book and will be SS+ so please can someone remind me what the portion sizes are? Is it 170g protein and 80g veg? Thanks a lot. I'm very excited to be starting again, I've put it off for months but hearing you say how you've smashed the first week has made me very positive and now I can't wait. Only day one for me though so early days!! :D Good luck everyone. xx

Thank you for your diary it has made me realise why I did this before and just reiterated why I am doing it again from tomorrow evening. Just that bit about standing taller smiling in the mirror for me just brushing hair on a day off and not staying in bed all day will work to begin with. Have a wonderful day and good luck Thursday with your weigh in
Luv sharon. Xxxx

Hey sharon :) .. Your more than welcome, im glad my diary is helping you, i read through alot of other diaries on here and it always helps me :) .. best of luck with your Cambridge journey xx

Hi, you're all doing really well and are an inspiration for me to start again today. I can't find my book and will be SS+ so please can someone remind me what the portion sizes are? Is it 170g protein and 80g veg? Thanks a lot. I'm very excited to be starting again, I've put it off for months but hearing you say how you've smashed the first week has made me very positive and now I can't wait. Only day one for me though so early days!! :D Good luck everyone. xx

Im glad were all helping you, i've been on here every day for the last 8 days and it helps me so much, i read through so many diaries and just seeing peoples weekly weigh in's helps me, i cant help with the portion sizes as im on ss not ss+ , best of luck with your Cambridge journey xx

Im glad were all helping you, i've been on here every day for the last 8 days and it helps me so much, i read through so many diaries and just seeing peoples weekly weigh in's helps me, i cant help with the portion sizes as im on ss not ss+ , best of luck with your Cambridge journey xx

Thanks Jodi, I think we're all excited to see how you get on on Thursday, I'm sure you'll have a big loss. xx

Hey sharon :) .. Your more than welcome, im glad my diary is helping you, i read through alot of other diaries on here and it always helps me :) .. best of luck with your Cambridge journey xx

Same to you huni and hope we can do the same for each other don't read mine at moment hahahha x

Thankyou everyone, I'm looking forward to it so much :) :) as long as I've lost around 4lbs then I will be very happy :) xx

Back