My Cambridge Diet 100%

thisisit120lbs

Hi All,

I'm new to minimins. . . :D

I'm starting the cambridge diet tomorrow and have decided that I will be doing it until I reach my goal weight of 120lbs. I have approx 70lbs to loose preferably before my next holiday to Egypt in September. I will be sole sourcing all the way through and will excercising moderatly.

Would be nice to have some support along the way.

Thanks

B

Last edited:
Hey B,

Welcome to mini's.
If you stick to the plan 100% you're guaranteed 1 stone per month loss with generally more in your first month so you should reach goal or close as dam it by September some time.

Good luck with your journey hun.

XX

Hi AG1981

Thanks for you message. . . I see you are going the LL diet.
Hope its going well for you! I just hope I remain strong and seriously get to my goal weight!
I'm excited but also scared at the same time. I have many events planned in the next few weeks, events which I can not avoid but have the choice not to eat. So I really need some willpower!!

I decided the same before I started. Just keep it in mind EVERY day! I'm on day 123 today :)

Hey,
Good luck with your journey. I think you would have to stop sole sourcing when you reach a BMI of 25 to prevent muscle mass and move on to 810. You also have to have a break from SS every 13th week.

Good luck with starting CD. It is a great diet and while not easy and has its challenges it is the best diet I have ever done. This is a great place for advice, suport and motivation!!

Hi All, Thanks for the encouragement....
I can see you all have done well with your losses. . . . well-done!
I've had my last meal this evening. . . All ready to start my shakes tomorrow morning!! I was trying to post a before picture but struggling to do so. . . Anyone have any idea's?

;O)

Hi B

I'm starting on Sunday - talking to CDC on Saturday.

I think you aren't allowed to post pictures etc until you get past 20 posts... I tried to do a ticker and couldn't do it. Doh just realised you have a ticker and have 3 posts... ignore me!

Thanks Lynda, I better start posting really. . . . .
Cicerone thank you too!! ;O)

To do most things on here you have to have at least 50 posts. To put a picture as your avator and such you need to do that first.
Get posting in one of the word games threads, they move pretty fast.

Also with the events you've got coming up, I think after a couple of weeks SS'ing 100% you'll see the results and the lbs coming off and be inspired to be good through the events too.

I'm going to London for 2 days at the end of the month and am hoping to stay 100% on foundation (SS of LL)

XXX

Back