My cambridge diet before & after pictures so far!

Haha yea agree after first week it's much better

Wow that's amazing keep it up I haven't got any photos of me I really should have. At least I and others can really see the difference now though :)

Start Weight: 17 st 9 lbs
Goal Weight: 11st 6 lbs
Start Date: 05/10/2011
Target Date: 30/03/2012
Lose Weight for my Wedding Day!

WK 1 - Lost 9lbs
Wk 2 - Lost 5.5 lbs
Wk 3 - Lost 9lbs
Wk 4 - Lost 3.8 lbs
Wk 5 - Lost 4.8 lbs
Current Weight 15st 7lbs

omg wow how much you lost and how longs it taken im new to it and want motivation to do that!

It took me from january 14th to end of september, with a 2 week holiday in between on which i gained a stone, if you're much better than me it'll be quicker cause I went off the rails quite a lot xx

very inspirational well done! how long did it take? how are you doing now?x

From jan 14th to end of september but I went off the rail quite a lot as I was battling an addiction with cheese straws lol, and i'm not doing well at all because I'm in a catered hall in university, but it's still changed my life to the point where I can control my level of food intake and cut back when I'm feeling the weight go back on, best thing i've ever done, will be back on it at end of term when I go home for christmas xx

Wow that's amazing keep it up I haven't got any photos of me I really should have. At least I and others can really see the difference now though :)

Start Weight: 17 st 9 lbs
Goal Weight: 11st 6 lbs
Start Date: 05/10/2011
Target Date: 30/03/2012
Lose Weight for my Wedding Day!

WK 1 - Lost 9lbs
Wk 2 - Lost 5.5 lbs
Wk 3 - Lost 9lbs
Wk 4 - Lost 3.8 lbs
Wk 5 - Lost 4.8 lbs
Current Weight 15st 7lbs

Take some pictures!! xx

No way were you 17st in that pic, I started at 17st on mon and am so much bigger than you. I would be happy right now to be that size.

That aside you look bloody fantastic, look at your face!! Totally different person. How do you feel?

I can assure you I was 17st lol, i'm 5ft 7 though some maybe it's the height? And I feel goood, It's weird you still feel like you look the same as you did when you started, but the comments from other people assure you that you look different! I completely think this is the best thing I've ever done though xx

You've done so well and look good!

well done you look incredible

Back