My Cambridge weightloss journey encouragement welcome

time of the month x how you feeling x

Feeling abit better I'm just so so hungry I've been drinking water but stomach is rumbling so bad I felt abit lighter yesterday but today feel fat and bloated again :( I'm really hating feeling this hungry

it will pass hun just stick with it are you on ss?x

my cdc told me if i was feeling really hungry to split the shakes in half so you have 6 a day you will still be having the same calories you just wont be as hungry just add abit more water to each x

its half 6 now ive had my soup and a couple spoons of cottage cheese , i have the shakes again so so bad , i really feel so unwell im borderline gonna give this diet up , i dont even have any energy to get up and cook for my kids :(

nooooooooooo dont give up hun i promise it will get better i thought i was dying the 2nd day i had migrane, was being sick my whole body was shaking and my heart was pumping ten times harder i swear you will feel better in next couple days please stick with it x as soon as you put kids to bed go straight to sleep yourself im on day 10 and omg how good do i feel i have tons of energy i never feel sick or have headaches anymore which i use to have all the time it will get loads better :) x

I got them ketone sticks today and I'm deffo in ketosis , I've just put chicken breast in oven gonna have abit in a bit , is ss+ easier than ss

im on ss hun i only had couple small cubes of chicken first 3 days just to get me through but i find ss so easy now you will find the shakes fill you up more and for longer each day that goes by x

I'm only on soups all the other products taste awful feel abit better now had a bit of chicken thank u for keeping me going Hun xx

im on 3 shakes a day i love the choc and choc mint i find they fill me up for longer.. yes deffently stick to it hun you will feel miles better on weigh in day which spurs you on even more but the chicken wont make a difference for weight loss i found it just helped me get past the first 3 hard days now i feel great and so will you :) x just have a early night and hopefully you will feel better tomorro xx

How are you getting on now? I'm so sorry you're mum hasnt been supportive but you're going to be proof that this is not a fad diet and you WILL succeed!!!! I really hope you start feeling better soon, i'd mention the shakes to your CDC if you've still got them after a week, you might be better suited to SS+ or even 810, the losses are still amazing on those 2 and hardly and difference between that and SS but if ytou're feeling good on the diet you're more likely to stick with it and for me that a huge part of it.

Really hope you're having a good weekend and remember you are very strong for doing this xxx

Back