My cc diary

Sounds like your doing well hun :D

thanks hun, i'm really trying my best, today i'm off to the park with my little neice, i call her my daughter lol. so food today will be,

B - 30g branflakes, mullerlight mixed in with loads of pineapple chunks blueberries and strawberries with 100ml milk. 230

L - will be salmon salad from somerfield - 400

sounds good hun :) we have just got in from the park, its sooo hot out there x

thanks..

i had a lovely day, had so much fun. i met up with my friend and her baby and we spent the day in the park, even though i didnt have anything healthy but i still consumed 1500 in the end so nothing for me till breakfast tomorrow.

Hi Tamz! Just catching up on your diary (one of my faves, don't comment a lot but usually read it on the way to work :)), been a bit on/off these last few weeks, also haven't lost although unlike you this is because I was being a greedy monster. But you seem to be trying so hard, really hope you get a loss this week as not losing can get a bit disheartening. Good Luck x
P.S. Oh just read on another thread that your 199 now, so congrats :D...

aaw thanks hun, its nice to see someone else reading my diary, and your right its very disheartening but i'm still tugging along hoping for a miracle to happen. hope the scales moves all the way down to goal lol. how are you getting on hun? x

i walked for a total of 2 hours today with my bf, he's decided that he wants to help me as much as he can because its not fair for me to walk by myself, so we walked and talked and before we knew it we were far away from home.

food for today so far

B - lemon cheesecake mullerlight and a caramel cream dessert lol - 200

S - 30g puffed wheat and 250ml milk - 185

L - was so yummy, peri peri rice with a small salad with salad cream - 450 and will have a dessert in a minute which is chocolate mousse - 95.

just had a go ahead bar -150

1080 so far

D - will update

Last edited:
lol i love my breakfast today, felt filling too, i weigh in on monday morning and cant wait, even if i'm 199 i'll be happy, i'll post some pics up when i get to 195 just for a booster x

Hehe love your breakfast too! I am gonna try have lower cal breakfasts from now on like a yogurt or fruit cos I am fed up of going over my calories :sigh: x

lol yh i see what you mean hun, i need to start making my breakfast no more than 150 cals because i tend to go over my calories tooo much. starting tomorrow i'm on this calorie counting thing with a vengeance, meaning i'm going to walk on my lunch break, walk when i'm not working and just move around as much as i can to see if i can really break this barrier lol hopefully. x

good point sarah, some people even have dinner for breakfast, medium lunch and a light bowl of cereal for dinner x

feel like i should take a day off and just binge, i dont no why. feel like i'm struggling today arrrrrrrrrrr

B - 15g puffed wheat and 100ml skimmed milk - 90
2x wholemeal nimble with the tiniest amount of butter and jam then a 10 cal soup - 150

S - 4x custard creams, 1 thick slice of caramel cake, 2 packets of walkers crisp, french bread 3x fried eggs in spray oil WHATS THE POINT! oh and some beans. i'm sure it doesnt end here, i feel so dissapointed in myself, i shoud'nt even be eating so much sugary foods in the 1st place im diabetic, totm is due and i'm going crazy.

Last edited:
i no what you mean, well its too late lol, i've eaten for london and its not even 1pm yet. think i'll start again tomorrow.

Back