My cc diary

Look at you at 173! It's just melting off you!!!

hey Tamzy! how are you? hope your well xx

hey everyone, i havent been on for months because of full time work and tiredness lol, im still here and on track, your all doing so well. well i am now 165lbs, not totally happy with the rate of my weightloss but i have to deal with it, been really pigging out mcdonalds almost everyday and lucky enough not to put on. well im going to try and do a diary again to get badk on track as im about 45lbs away from my goal. hope everyones ok xx

Welcome back Tamzy, well done on getting down to 165, you are doing amazing! Plus you get to eat maccy d's.... sooooooo jealous!!!

Looking forward to hearing more from you.

x

Welcome back sweet girl, 165 isn't bad, I still rememer you stuck on 200, it seemed like it would never move and then you had that huge loss. How is life treating you?

Welcome back Tamzy, well done on getting down to 165, you are doing amazing! Plus you get to eat maccy d's.... sooooooo jealous!!!

Looking forward to hearing more from you.

x

hello lindsey. thanks for your kind comment, maccy d's was great lol but no more for me :) hope everythings ok with you. i'll have a look at your diary in a little while xx

Welcome back sweet girl, 165 isn't bad, I still rememer you stuck on 200, it seemed like it would never move and then you had that huge loss. How is life treating you?

hello hun, thanks for you lovely comment as always :) hope youve been ok and well, and i do remember the hard times when i was stuck at 200lbs lol what a nightmare that was for me, im definately more happy at this weight and its given me more confidence that i've never had before, i cant beleive i actually went swimming wearing a 2 piece bikini and looked OK lol, i also started working out at the gym but im too lazy to go right lol.

how are you hun? xx

165lbs is amazing!!! well done!! :D so glad to see you back xx

thanks hun, i've been stuck at 165 for a few weeks now lol but im still keeping the faith.

i had a weird day today, i lived on carbs anf hardly any fruit or veg but tomorrow is another day.

B - 3 slices of toast with butter, sliced tomatoes and hot sauce - 350

L - 3 slices of toast with butter, sliced tomatoes and hot sauce lol - 350

S - fresh dates - 100

D - large jacket potato, half a tin of sweet corn, half a tin of tuna and sweet chiili sauce - 600

S - fresh grape juice - 80

total - 1480

morning everyone, woke up so tired today.

B - a mix of cereals... special k, fruit n fibre, oats and branflakes with almond milk and hot water - 400 ( was lovely!)

S - freshly made juice of carrots, apple,plums and ginger ( i dont count fruits)

L - toast with butter and sliced tomatoes with hot sauce - 230

D - something at 600 calories

S - fruit salad

Back