my cc diary!

Lovely, really lovely! Do you think it is worth changing something?(Lots of little meals, nothing after 7PM, whatever) You've lost lots of pounds already, so you know how to do it, and that you can do it, I wonder whats going on, why you are not losing?

You have such a gorgeous figure!! :) I'm VERY jealous! :p x

yeah minusfour, I just can't figure it out. I just got a new job for universal now and I'm rushing around like a loon, and when I'm not doing that, I'm stuck in front of the computer engrossed, and then I notice i'm absolutely starving and eat a massive meal. I really want to shift this 15 pounds so I can hit the 200 but I can't understand why the way I was doing it before isn't working anymore. I definitely wasn't drinking as much water as I was before so I've started on that again...fingers crossed?

Thanks Lozzy, I only have in THAT dress, usually I'm lumps and bumps everywhere!

Hi sweetheart,

How frustrating! Would it be possible for you to eat several smaller meals rather than a single massive one? I've never done this successfully- the meals weren't small enough!- but it should keep your metabolism ticking along. How many cals a day are you having at the moment?

It might be yeah, I've started not eating anything after 7pm too, I think I might be snacking a little too much. I keep guessing my cals but I've been aiming for between 1400-1500, it might make my loss a little slower but I was finding no change at all on 1200 and thought upping it might kick my metabolism up a little?

How often are you weighing yourself now days? Are you finding it hard to keep the cals down? If you can keep going, you will lose the weight, but I can understand your frustration!

sorry darl, I've been a bit awol! Got no work right now and I keep finding myself giving myself more and more 'days off'. I can't make myself get back into the swing :(

Glad you are around, but not to hear of your frustration! Could you just plan to be in "holding pattern"until work sorts itself out, rather than put pressure on yourself and potentially fail? (And get more frustrated!) Remember that old- change what you can, accept what you can't, and have the wisdom to know the difference prayer? I was heaps older than you when I finally worked out what this meant, but I think the wisdom to know the difference is the most important bit. If things are unsettled in your life, and you are probably sick of calorie counting, you are up against it. Once things pick up a bit, and you've had a break, you could attack it with new force! (This could be a practice at maintaining for you! Just for a little while)

I think you're totally right, that's what I'm going to, my new clothes still fit (for now!) so I'm going to try and maintain my new weight until I've got a routine again!

I had a meeting this morning with a producer and got some work on a new film, it's got TOM CRUISE in it! If I meet him and I'm this weight I'm going to DIE. Wish I could hurry up the loss!!

Wow that sounds amazing!

You and I are around the same height and weight - I know how you feel with the struggle. I have been having it over the past couple of months - it is so hard to keep in the right mindset all of the time, but I think as long as you are in it in general, and don't go totally off the wagon, then you will be able to get back in to it when the timing is right :)

Right. Gave myself a bit of a mental shake last night and finally ventured onto the scales today. 219lbs. So angry with myself to have put on FOUR pounds. I'm back on the wagon, 1200 a day, lots of water and exercise. So angry!

aw thanks, I'm so annoyed with myself for falling off the wagon!

Today so far:
b: cereal and soy milk
L: spicy veg soup and 2 slices of bread
snacks: a banana, and a fruit and oat bar.

Why can't I just do this all the time?!

Because you're only human :)

Glad you're feeling much better about things! :) x

Well done for getting on the scales, I def think that's the biggest part of getting on track! You've made this work so far and you can keep making it work, believe in yourself! You hold the key to your success, take control of your destiny... and think of the pretty dresses!!! xxx

Managed to stay on track and drank a lot, scales today say 217. Maybe I was holding a lot of water or something? I'm definitely right back on track now! Next goal is to hit 210, thanks for the support lovelies!

Glad you are back, and that the fluid is departing! Do not be too hard on yourself. It's progress you are looking for, not perfection.Tom Cruise- really?

Back