my cc diary!

Ah it's ok, I found this spray in the chemist here, it's a liquid painkiller, been spraying that all over all day long. Definitely does the trick!!

I don't know if I've told anyone here but I'm a photographer, always hated having my photo taken because of my weight but I've started getting in front of the camera more and more as the weights coming off. I haven't weighed myself for a week and I've still got another 10 days over here but I'm still totally comfortable in my clothes and eating right. Took this pic outside today, can't believe I even did it. Hope you're all doing well, really love reading about everyone elses experiences xx

4886728574_739ce44cda_z.jpg

Hope the sun burn is better. You really don't look big, in any of the pictures you've posted. What sort of photographs (work) do you take? Are you homesick?

It's finally peeling, so gross! Thanks for the compliment lovely, I promise I really do weigh 215 right now though, yep gained two pounds. Must get back on it. I think most of my weight goes to my hips and boobs and bum so I'm not too out of proportion. I do food shoots, mostly as a photo assistant but I've started doing the odd one by myself.

Yeah, nothing good about peeling! (Although it is the beginning of the end) Doing food shoots- you must know all the tricks of the trade to make everything look so irresistable. Is there much work around? It will be interesting when you get back to your old scales. Don't worry about having a diet break, it will keep your metabolism kicking over, and is probably good long term for motivation!

it's finally finished peeling, now I've just got this stupid tanned 'bib'! haha. There's not too much work as a food photographer but quite a lot as a normal photo assistant (usually just means getting coffees). Yeah I'll be back in London on tuesday, on the scales on wednesday and straight back into it, woohoo! How are you doing?

haha, thanks lovely, I was up there! Back in the uk now, and went on the scales here this morning. I thought I'd put some more on in my last couple of weeks in the usa because I stopped counting. As of this morning I officially weigh 15stone 6 so thats what I'm going from starting tomorrow. Back to 1300 cals a day and lots of walking. Here we go again! xx

wahoo, welcome back lady! xxx

Thanks you too! Had a nice little surprise today, went into River Island and there was a skirt with an elaasticated waist in a size 12, thought I'd try it on and it looked fine! I didn't buy it because it wasn't even my style, I was just curious, and I'm sure because it's elasticated is why it fit but it made me feel so motivated.

Today:
b: a banana, having jet lag makes me feel so not hungry
l: lentils cooked with half fat coconut milk, red onion and spices
d: chana masala (chickpeas with tomato and spice) and a brown bread roll
snacks: 1 99c bag of granola. think I'm under target today!

That's great news about the skirt, size 12! (Yeah, yeah, I understand about the waist, but still!) I've just noticed that you are wearing skirts all the time now, (without feeling self concious), wonderful!

I haven't worn trousers all summer! I can't believe it. I feel like a boy when I put jeans on now. I still wear leggings under the skirts but still!

today I had
b: cereal and soy milk
l: vegetable wrap and lemonade
d: baked potato with leftover lentils from yesterday
snacked on a bag of granola and a tiny low fat cake but I reeallllyyy want chips! Such a chip craving today but determined not to give in. Also walked around central london for FIVE hours. Feet are killing!

The size 12 skirt is amazing, what a confidence boost. I'm sooooo jealous I can't wait to get back into high street shops. I want to wear clothes that have not come from the "fat bird" section. Over the moon for you!!!

aw thanks! It's made me more motivated than ever, just the idea of not having to look at the back of the rack to see if my size is there! I've lost a pound since wednesday, pretty happy with that.
b: banana
snack: 99cal granola bag
l: soup and bread
snack: blueberries
d: baked potato and leftover lentils and spinach.

Must stop weighing myself every day. Scales say 15,6 again now. Gr.

Aw thanks lovely, I'm ok, getting a bit ffrustrated because I've hit a plateau and feel like I'll never get below 210. I haven't been counting cals or anything the last few days, fighting the urge to give up!

Wish I could just feel this motivated all the time. Spent all of yesterday drinking and drinking because I know I haven't been drinking enough, and today the scales say 215 again. Plus, I think when I buy new clothes in smaller sizes, I feel much more motivated. Bought this dress and it's SO tight and so short! I haven't worn it outside the house yet but definitely couldn't have fit into it a few months ago, so have to keep going! Hope you're all doing well xx

4957701007_8d824d5c03.jpg

Back