my cc diary!

Well done with getting back on track! :) We all fall off the waggon sometimes! x

Minufour, yeah. I don't really want to meet him when I'm carrying all this flab!! It wouldn't be until about christmas though even if it did happen, he's producing and doing the voiceover for the film I'm doing some work for now so he'd be at the production meetings a little further down the line. Thanks crazyasadaisy!

Just wanted to recommend this video to anyone who's interested in pilates, i did it without having any pilates experience and now I do it every day and it's made a hell of a difference to my posture!
Total Body Pilates - Workout Videos by ExerciseTV

Go you. This is what counts. The getting back up after the falls. We all fall, time and time again, not everyone manages to keep getting up and getting on with it. I'm proud of you. I'll be reading about your drop in pounds soon enough. i know it!

aw thanks love. Scales said 216 this morning! How can I lose 3lbs in 2 days? Must have been fluid don't you think? If I could just hit that big marker of 210 I'd be so motivated I think. How are you doing? xx

I don't know how, but I'm happy it has! (Yeah, fluid probably!) You sound great! I'm doing well, had a couple of weeks off while I was on holidays, managed not to put anything on, this is day 3 of back on track, I'll keep you advised!

Back