my cc diary!

Look at you skinny mini!!!!

Lovely dress. Daft question but who takes your photo's?

Look at you skinny mini!!!!

haha! skinny I WISH, from the side tells the truth, and it is a bit tight but it'll only get looser!

Lyndzi, I take them with my laptop, it's got a camera and a timer on it so I just stand in front of it!

aw, thanks minusfour!

I'm getting really frustrated with this plateau I seem to have hit. Been reading up on plateaus and I've decided to up my calories today to 1600, to do half an hour of yoga, then half an hour of cardio tonight, and WILL NOT WEIGH MYSELF UNTIL MONDAY. Weighing myself every day is just getting me down becauseit isn't changing!

Chin up, your doing everything right so it will start moving again soon x x x

thanks lovely!

Today I've got big news! I was doing some research on plateaus and a few people said to alternate your calories so for the last few days I've been having 1550 one day, then 1350, then 1550 etc. Plus I've been doing an hour of pilates and yoga a day (my poor muscles). Today I went to Gap and just tried on a skirt and t shirt on a whim, I usually wouldn't fit into their clothes and if I did it'd be the biggest size, but the skirt was a size 16(uk)!! And the t shirt was just a large, not an xl! I'm on cloud nine! here's a terrible pic of the clothes, I hope it's not just that gap clothes are a little roomier!!

4819543709_5817c6fc38_o.jpg

Good on you! I know you say side on is no good, but you really don't look big in any of the photos you've posted! When are you next weighing in?

thanks minusfour, weigh in is tomorrow! nervous!!

the exercise marathon's going good lynzi, thanks! but my muscles are exhausted, even if I haven't lost this week I must have put on a couple of pounds of solid muscle, haha!

Hi Naomi,

My very first post! I've just started calorie counting and have been reading you thread, but just wanted to say I admire your determination and persistence. The hardest thing seems to be not getting bored and falling off the wagon.

Your hummus and sweet potato idea also sounds yummy! (meat-eater here, but still! YUM!) Definately going to try it.

Good luck with your weigh-in!

Hiya lovely, good luck with your calorie counting, it's honestly the best diet I've ever done because it's so effective! Sweet potato and hummus is my faaaaaaaaaaave!! fingers crossed for both of us! xx

Good luck! (I weighed in on Friday, and had a STS, probably due to TTOM. I'm normally really strict about staying off the scales, but since then I've weighed myself twice!)

Good luck! (I weighed in on Friday, and had a STS, probably due to TTOM. I'm normally really strict about staying off the scales, but since then I've weighed myself twice!)

Oh I know, isn't it so addictive?

So weigh in today, 214. stayed the same. I actually don't mind though because I haven't put any on, and my abs arms and legs are so much stronger from the yoga and pilates that I must have put on muscle too. I wish I could get under the 210 mark, it'll come in time but it's my next tiny goal!

hey hun, just been catching up on your posts, you doing so well.... well done on sts its 10000% better than gaining. keep it up. xx

Thanks you two!

Just found out my dog has to be put down tomorrow, her kidneys have failed and she's 15. I'm devestated and finding it pretty hard not to reach for the cake

Thanks love, just so bummed I'm all the way in America and she's in the uk, poor little thing :(

Back