my cc diary!

Good Luck Hun, just stay positive, and you'll have lost that second stone before leaving America :)

It's a good idea to change from the snack bars to fruit for a while, will be interesting to see if it makes a difference x

This doesn't actually affect the way I feel right now, but I just realised I'd been converting the stones into pounds wrong and have lost more than I thought! I started weighing 16 stone 10 pounds, and now weigh 214 pounds. 16 stone 10 equals 234 pounds?! So that means I've lost 20 (finally lost another pound which took me down to 214 this morning). 20lbs!!

Far out, twenty pounds is heaps! Good on you! When are you heading home? It will be interesting to see if people at home start noticing- surely they will!

Thanks lovely!

Far out, twenty pounds is heaps! Good on you! When are you heading home? It will be interesting to see if people at home start noticing- surely they will!

I'm heading home in 5 weeks, which has the potential for another ten pounds off if I can lose 2 pounds a week. I hope they notice! I'll have lost 30 pounds since they last saw me! yay! (fingers crossed anyway haha)

The will notice that loss without a doubt.

How have you been the past few days :D

not too bad thanks, just a little frustrated, totally hit a plateau so really going to up the exercise this weekend and hope it makes a difference...:)

I'm going to do the same aswell this week, need to up the exercise and water intake x x

good plan! xx

right, I've put two episodes of Six feet under onto my ipod (45 mins each) and I am NOT coming off that treadmill until I've finished both of them. Wish me luck! x

How did the treadmill marathon go?

It was TORTURE! But I did it, I probably lost a stone in sweat alone! I've decided to really push it this week and do an hour on the treadmill every night to see if it'll kickstart my metabolism again...

Well, my 8th weigh in today, and yet again, only lost a pound. Hard not to get demotivated when I'm losing such small amounts but I've committed to doing an hour on the treadmill every evening for a week. I'm hoping that by next week I'll have lost a bit more than one more measly pound!

Keep going, the pounds have a pattern, (coming off) that seems strange and unpredictable sometimes, but each pound is one closer to your goal. Chin up!

lb is better than nothing... in fact, it's brilliant! Well done you! :D Never give up! :)

It's going ok, I've kept to 1300 a day for the last week and I've been on the treadmill for an hour a day the last three days in a row and the scales are just refusing to budge! It's driving me MAD

went shopping to cheer myself up and scored this little number! This definitely wouldn't have fit me 2 months ago! Naughtynaughty but shopping cheers me up and at least I didn't spend the money on junk food right? Hope you're all doing well! xx

4813354034_6786377aee_o.jpg

Back