My CD Diary - Day 22

Its still coming off tho Eternal - and 18 inches is good in ANYONE'S book :)

I'm just starting my 9th week of Cambridge
I've mainly been SS with the odd few days of SS+ when absolutely necessary
In the first 8 weeks I have lost 2 stone 3 lbs
Good Luck with the next 8 weeks - hopefully I will hit 4 stone down by then
Andrea

Hi Girls - just had my first WI - 11lb :)

I'm a slower looser then a lot of ppl on here, but lost 23lb so far in 7 weeks. Which is still good in my books and an inch loss of 18 too. Good luck with you journey. xx

Noooo u r not a slow loser at all...its amazing. If I did this much in 7 weeks, I,ll be over the moon. I lost 8lbs today first WI.

day 9 for me. Particularly difficult day today. feeling very moody, down n what not plus My mind is hungry today and I ended up having 4 packs instead of 3 but now feeling better. roll on day 10..I hope it only gets easier from now..

WOOP
well done on your loss hun that's soo good :)
I am now looking at everyones excellent wi's and adorning my halo again have found a routine with what I def do and don't like with the packs and the more I do this the easier it gets to stick to. Totm is hard it's when I crave absolute rubbish lol but thou shalt persevere one feels
love to all u soon to be slim jims xxx

Hi Daisy..wow what a progress you have got there. I am lets say settling in now with CD. No mood swings anymore and less tiredness. First week was difficult, then day 9 and 10 were difficult but since then it has been better so fingers and toes crossed that it stays this way.
My weigh in is on wednesday and later in the day I,ll post if day 12 has been a successful one.
Shelly, what is ur progress so far hun?

Day 14.
yes yes yes....14 and counting...7 weeks to Miami
Today I fit in comfortably into River Island sz 14 combats which I bought last year but they were too tight for me to wear and be seen in public hehe..
2 packs, Green tea and water so far....2nd WI tomorrow.. teee heee !!!

Well done, that's nearly a stone gone forever!!

Day 19.
who would have thought I wil make it to day 19...Counting counting...
I want this phase to end so I can start a healthy eating plan. How can we do this to ourselves, how can we let ourseleves get so big. over eating is stuffing our own bodies to grow them out of shape. I feel responsible for my stretch marks :|

Well done - and glad you're feeling better today!!

Back