My CD diet starts today

Hi Summerchic, Sorry been a lot busy decorating bigger job than l expected had to get little man in to replaster hall stairs and landing still no paper on. Not had much time to myself. Diets going well not cheated been very strict with myself. I've lost 16lbs in 6 wks. It's wi tomorrow hoping for another 2lb or so. I've been very hungry this last week had to have 4 products and all the water I'm finding it very bloating I feel huge some days have you found this on the plan. How are you doing hope your still doing well. How's DD and the school holidays going have you been anywhere or done anything interesting message soon xx

Hi Chris,

I've been a bit hectic too, have missed not hearing your updates.

Yes re above, sometimes I'm ok, then phoof ... tummy feels extra urgh, today being one of those days.

I did treats my self to a chicken breast, small salad. No dressing, just a little garlic olive oil and goats cheese 60 grams about 150cals for that and 200 for chicken. I refuse to include lettuce and a few plum tomatoes, although were prob about another 80 cals of good fibre...

My CC is clearly bored with being a CC now, I finally heard back from her, I sent her my screen shot current weight. Nothing until a few mins ago and then only re next weeks order... am not a happy bunny. It's a shame. Plan works but could really do with consultants like dual dynamics Guy on you tube. He's really there for his clients...

From the two to date, They just either push products and sneak in charges for meetings or use as a side line to make extra cash. Hmm not a happy camper. At least mine is still around, and not just shut up shop and left clients in the lurch, like some, I guess I should be greatful for small mercies.

, I'm mainly doing the tetras at the moment. Having them frozen. Not sure if messing with the nutrients anyone who may be the wiser, I'd appreciate some wise words as much nicer this way. But don't want to lose good minerals and stuff so will stop if that's the case.

Chris did your son notice changes after he got back from his work trip?

xxx

Yeh he noticed ld lost it in my face l nearly caved in last night he bought cheese sausage rolls there was 2 left l was just about to take one when he snaffled em from under my nose l think l would have eaten them as I'm getting more hungry by the day, How are you managing to fit food in, are you still on step 1 my CC said l could have a boiled egg l don't trust myself I'd probably make butterd toast to go with it lol, What's the tetras you mentioned, I'll have a look at this guy on you tube, This cc of mine says my bill is always more than l reckoned as she puts extra products in my order hoping to make that bit extra, She tried to talk my son into doing the diet when she called for my wi this week he wasn't having any although he his over weight he diets over the winter months using lipotrim with brilliant results ,Where as just now with travelling he gets meals at the services at ridiculously discounted prices. Oh l must get to bed I'm up early am. Goodnight xxx

Hi Chris,

I'm on step 1b, that's 4 products due to my height. 5'9 although at docs I was 1/2 a cm short of the 9"'s hmm.. shrinking with the weight gain ;)

The tetras, sorry I mean the ready made cartons in the tetrapak.

Re food, I don't really feel the need, today I just wanted to treat myself to some greens... I was desperate for some salad.. I know am weird.

I've conditioned myself that this diet has got to get me back on track life wise. And getting to my goal weight is the first step. I not getting any younger and I'll be damned if I get any older and fatter.

I don't feel hungry.. prob thirsty. But the cravings have gone, but I know I could absentmindedly reach out for that slice of pizza or fries. That's what I have to remove next as far as wanting is concerned. I won't work this hard to only get large again...

I do have boiled eggs, sometimes 2, then take away a product. Same with chicken. I should of had 2 products after my chicken and goats cheese salad, but I had three products. Because the frozen ready made packs are so yum ;) ;)

I hit the kids sugar free piriteze as I was too scared to have the adult one in case of sugar content. Now that's sad, but a choice which I can live with.
I've decided being slim and healthy is what I want for me. And bad food will not get the better of me. I say it so many times I believe it whole heartedly.

Another 4 stones to go

xxx

Hi Summerchick, I've just read your last post how amazing are you, You've done brilliant well done, I've not posted for a while I've been pre-occupied with one thing and another, l managed to lose 17lb l feel a lot better for it my clothes are looser, it's nice feeling to know l don't have to wear leggings and baggy t-shirts every day Saying that I've not been feeling to well these last few weeks more aches and pains with my hip, l seen the consultant last thurs for ct scan results not looking to good having to go for ultrasound and on going treatment, l will see it through as I'm finding it hard to walk any distance, after that I'm going to address the error furthor, l dont feel in a good place just now l messed up and went on a binge yesterday not even sure if I want to continue on the plan on the other hand l hope my will power will see me through, Sorry if I've depressed any one with this post not intentional hope your all have a good day xx

Hi Chris,

It's ok, you're allowed to feel down, wobetide anyone who says differently. And it's ok you've had a binge, we are all guilty of that. My previous binges... lol I ate until I felt physically sick

Just try and stick with it, maybe swap the last product for a healthy meal? Just to keep in the routine.

Maybe post everyday just to keep your mind occupied and fingers busy;) I do that a lot.

17lbs is amazing, please keep going, shake you're head of thoughts and just think plan, plan, plan. It will help with long term recovery. My aches and pains just from 2 stones have gone. It's crazy how that makes a difference.

I'm always here so please just reach out and say whenever. I will definitely be back to you in a short time

xxx

Hey Chris,

Where are you? You've been sticking to plan? Any news re the medical issues? I hope you're still braving on.

The less pounds on us will def keep ailments away.

Would love to hear your news

xxx

Back