My CD One Year Anniversary

dizzy-n-mizzy

Not dieting ATM!
Hi all!

Well a year ago today I started the Cambridge diet. Looking back it has been a fabulous year of achievement. I have come much further than I ever dreamed on that summer's day a year ago.

Still have a few struggles but that's life eh!

Just so happy I got up the nerve to give it a go and change my life that day.:)

Also changed hubbie's life too as he took my example and followed suit a few weeks later. Has made such a difference to each of us and the family as a whole.

Anyone still thinking about it, do it!;)

Dizzy x

Hey Dizzy, glad you can look back with pride!!

I am hoping that by the time I have been on the CD path (albeit haven taken a few turns off....) that I will also be close enough to my goal to be able to think as you do!

You have done so so well....mega proud of ye!

WOW!!!

congratulations%20ballonnen-16500-l.jpg

Well done to both of you Dizzy and Mizzy!!!

So very happy for you!

Love Mini xxx

Fantastic! Many congratulations, Dizzy (nMizzy!)....I celebrated 21 years as a Cambridge Counsellor a few days ago....it doesn't seem possible, because I am, of course, still only 32 years old (cough, cough), but I wish you as much joy as it has given me.

WOW !! well done Dizzy....that is FAB :D

you have come so far.....

love

Debz xx

Aww, congratualtions :). That is fantastic. You have done so well, you should be very proud of yourself. I can't wait to be at my goal weight a year from now and look back and thank god i decided to do CD. :D

You're an inspiration :hug99:. Your achievement has given me motivation to work hard with my weightloss because you have showed that you can keep the weight off (so many people are critical of this when you commence on CD).

I think i read somewhere that if you keep the weight off for over 2 years then you are more likely to keep it off for life. So you're half way there, yey, lol :D . I am sure the next year will fly by and you will still look great :)

Everyone has there ups and downs, food is a primitive need at the end of the day and you have to allow yourself to have treats and bad days here and there, we're only human. But i think its fantastic that you have been able to control that need and do so well. I know thats one thing i will have to work on.

Keep it up

xx :princess:

Thats wonderful Diana - well done :D

Its amazing how much things can change in just a year if you put your mind to it.

Glad you are feeling better.

Tasha

Well done Dizzy and Mizzy too of course, you're proof it can be done.

xx

Back