My CDC is on X-Factor!!

Russiandoll

Carpe diem
Ooooh I knew there was something I forgot to tell all you minimins ....

I was watching The X-Factor (the one that follows up the actual show and is hosted by Ben Shepherd) the other night and who should appear on the auditions but my CDC Jannine!! :eek: She was part of a girl group (I missed the first bit and didn't catch their name). They actually got through to the next round too!!

Ben interviewed them afterwards and I couldn't believe what I was seeing! She looked great though and you'd never have believed she used to be overweight.

Just thought I'd share! ;)

Ooooh I knew there was something I forgot to tell all you minimins ....

I was watching The X-Factor (the one that follows up the actual show and is hosted by Ben Shepherd) the other night and who should appear on the auditions but my CDC Jannine!! :eek: She was part of a girl group (I missed the first bit and didn't catch their name). They actually got through to the next round too!!

Ben interviewed them afterwards and I couldn't believe what I was seeing! She looked great though and you'd never have believed she used to be overweight.

Just thought I'd share! ;)

Wow, how exciting!
You must find out the name of her band so we can look out for them in the next round. What does she look like, apart from slim of course!?

JudeX

Jude - She has shortish dark hair and is really pretty with a stunning smile. She wasn't enormous to start off with (she lost 4st in 3 months to get to goal).

You'll find her photo on the official Cambridge website under 'find a counsellor' and the town is Gosport in Hampshire.

I'll ask the name of her group on Thursday when I go for my weigh-in :D

I love the X Factor!!!!

Even if i had the voice of an angel, a body of an angel, (i dont) i wouldnt be able to face Simon C.

Fair play to yer CDC

Ivy

I spoke to Jannine on Thurs at my weigh-in and she said she and the group (Cover Girls were their name) didn't get beyond the boot camp: Louis Walsh voted them off. Apparantly Simon C really liked them!

Anyway, there's an X-Factor re-run on Sunday and she's on that. Looks like she'll be around to weigh me in for the time being!

Louis must have got the groups so...

Louis a dope anyway...honest to god hes fierce full of himself...

Felt sorry for last years crowd with Louis, while the groups and over 25's went to the sun and exotic locations (Simon and Sharons gaff) they went to drizzly old Ireland in some cramped appartment.

Trust Louis.

Ivy

Back