My CDC told me..

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by *Karen*, 13 February 2008 Social URL.

1. *Karen*

*Karen* Has Wobbly Bits

Start Weight:
    12st13lb
    Current Weight:
    12st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(3.31%)
    Diet:
    CD
    that CD will be doing SS with no AAM week for about 14 weeks soon. She says that will be coming into effect in the next few weeks. So what is the point of AAM week if they are getting rid of it?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. icemoose

icemoose The Diet Guy

Diet:
    Don't diet anymore!
    In line with the new NICE guidelines on Obesity it is true that you will be able to sole source for up to 12 weeks without doing an Add A Meal week.

The reason at present it is every 4 weeks is so that it adheres to current COMA recommendations which date back to 1987.

The new programmes are due in the next few weeks and also counsellors are now aware of the new programmes and will be going through these with their clients.

I am sure also we can do a description on here (as soon as time permits!)

For now no one panic as the new programmes are not that much different at all and are still the best way (IMO!!) to get to goal weight and stay there.

Mike

4. Diva

Diva Cambridge Diet Counsellor

CD Counsellor did a post about all the new programmes not so long ago...will see if I can find it. Also, some Counsellors have already started to introduce the new programmes so if you're already on them don't be alarmed, it's alright! :)

5. Diva

Diva Cambridge Diet Counsellor

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.