My CDC

mooncat

loves the moon and cats!
She's coming tonight for my first weigh in :fingerscrossed:
and because she said she was coming Tuesday next week I e mailed her with a 24 days meals order. But she got back and said it would be fortnightly after tonight so I have had to amend my order to 48 meals. I just assumed I gave her my order prior to her visit as she didn't tell me. I had a missed call from her on day 4 but didn't get back to her as I get all the info I need from you guys. To be honest I'm not too happy with her :(

good luck for your weigh in hun! dunno what u should do about cdc if your not happy, maybe talk to her and tell her how your feeling x

Good luck for your weigh in today...........
Perhaps if your not happy with your cd see if you can find another in your area..
Was it that you did want to be weighed weekly>> ? if so ask her if you can do that.

I get weighed weekly but my cdc was away last week I weighed myself but its not the same I prefer getting weighed weekly x

Umm. A little cheeky not giving you an option of weekly. Perhaps you can get back to her and tell her that you would prefer weekly and see what she says.

Do get back to her anyway. She can only guess your level of commitment and needs until you communicate with her.

If you're still not happy after chatting, find another ;)

Good luck for your weigh in! x

hey hon. my cdc only sees me fortnightly for my main visit but i pop in for a weigh in each week and buy my packs weekly, but it's just a short visit instead of my usual half an hour..

Umm. A little cheeky not giving you an option of weekly. Perhaps you can get back to her and tell her that you would prefer weekly and see what she says.

Do get back to her anyway. She can only guess your level of commitment and needs until you communicate with her.

If you're still not happy after chatting, find another ;)

I'm wondering if it's because I don't drive, but I did tell her it would be no problem getting to her on the bus, but I will speak to her. Thanks KD x

hey hon. my cdc only sees me fortnightly for my main visit but i pop in for a weigh in each week and buy my packs weekly, but it's just a short visit instead of my usual half an hour..

hey abz, like I said to KD it's probably because I don't drive and it makes it easier for her :rolleyes:

Good luck for your weigh in today...........
Perhaps if your not happy with your cd see if you can find another in your area..
Was it that you did want to be weighed weekly>> ? if so ask her if you can do that.

I get weighed weekly but my cdc was away last week I weighed myself but its not the same I prefer getting weighed weekly x

Hi curlywurly,

I really prefer being weighed weekly too I don't think my scales are very accurate, I could do what abz does and go to her house weekly for a weigh in :)

I like to get weighed every week, but as my cdc is often so busy I see her every 2 weeks normally, it works out okay, but I can drive. But I am phoning a new cdc tomorrow as there is something that I can;t quite put my finger on her and a few people on here have recommended a cdc that is a lot closer for me who they think is fab!

I like to get weighed every week, but as my cdc is often so busy I see her every 2 weeks normally, it works out okay, but I can drive. But I am phoning a new cdc tomorrow as there is something that I can;t quite put my finger on her and a few people on here have recommended a cdc that is a lot closer for me who they think is fab!

Hi Berryred, I love your avatar :D I,ve spoken to my CDC and she's agreed to come every week. But I know what you mean there's just something about her I just can't put my finger on too :(

I don't see mines for another fortnight, but that was my choice, because I'm a lazy mare and couldn't be bothered with the bus every week.

You CDC should offer weekly, afaik, but its ultimately up to you

Hi Mooncat,
if you are not 100% happy with your CDC, I would look elsewhere. Thing is you are paying for a service and its a hard journey you are treading, you need to be able to trust your cdc and know you can ask her a question ans he be there for you!
I have been with two other CDC's and both of them were very indifferent to me! I basically thought... fine you don't have to like me but I am not lining your pocket...
I am now very happy with my new CDC Lelly she has put in more effort in 2 weeks than the others put in over months.

Hope you find that her seeing you weekly works out, if not IO'm sure you might find someone else?

x

Thanks Tilly, you're right if you're not happy with someone why line their pockets? I'm going to have a go at getting another counsellor

I just think that there a lot of CDC's who really enjoy their job, who really want to help others, you can see that by what some people say about their CDC's on here.
It's a shame that others don't share the enthusiasm.

x

Back